Chapter 22

Khan's POV

This was the fourth beer that I had gulped down in the past few hours but I still cannot forget about everything. And especially I cannot forget about her.

I know I am a idiot for letting her go but she must understand its for her best.
She does not deserve a loser like me.I can never give her the happiness she deserves.I am worthless and moreover I am tired of trying and being a second choice.And I know the feelings she have for me will fade away with time.

Everyone I ever loved always leaves me behind at the end.First my parents then Bianca.And I know Amy will leave me too if not today than maybe some other day.

~ Flashback 1 Year back~

For the past few days Bianca had been acting a bit weird.Maybe its because I am not spending enough time with her.I had been quite busy with my office work for the past few months because I want a promotion.With the money I want to buy a nice apartment for us.I want to make her happy.I want to make her feel special.

So today I will finish my work fast and take her out for dinner to her favourite restaurant.

I will treat her like the princess she is.I am lucky to have someone like her in my life.I love her.

Maybe after my promotion I will propose her.Hopefully she agrees.

So without thinking twice I headed home to surprise my baby but little did I know that bigger and nasty suprise is waiting for me.

Bianca was very consious about her safety so she never kept the door opened but that day somehow the door was kept opened.

The first thing that came to my mind was that a robber has broke into the apartment.

And that robber was my brother making out with my girlfriend on our bed.

"What the hell you are doing Bia?" I shouted

"What do you think Alfaaz?And moreover haven't you heard that before entering into anyone's bedroom you need to knock" she said with a sweet but fake smile.

All the while my stupid brother was sitting shirtless beside her and watching me with a mocking smile on his face.

"Oh...really..this is my house..and don't you have a bit of shame Bia...I love you...you love me...Why are you doing this to me , to us"I wanted answers.

" You love me Alfaaz I don't I always wanted Shar..I love him...he is everything for me baby...you see I needed money so I used you...I am sorry ....I hope you understand...it was nice having you Alfaaz"she said covering her naked chest with the blanket and winking at me.

"How dare you talk to me like that bitch?!!I will kill you....I will kill you Shar?!!!" By then I was seeing red.

Without thinking I punched Shar with all my might.But instead of punching me back or defending himself that sick bastard started laughing like a maniac and said a few words that would haunt me for the eternity.

"You are a idiot brother don't you see...you will always be the weaker brother ...people love me...they hate you...Bianca loves me...not you..you are worthless...some people are born to having nothing like you..I feel pity for you brother.."

I could not hear the rest of the things because I was already running away from him.

I am worthless...

I am a coward...

I don't deserve happiness..

With that I cried my heart out.

~ flashback ended~

For the past few weeks I did not go to office.My colleagues have tried to get in touch with me.But saying that I have a infectious flu I somehow avoided them.I just wanted some time for myself.I wanted to be alone.

Just as I was about to open the fifth bottle of beer.The doorbell rang.

On opening it my friend Roel was standing here.

"Oh..so this is the kind of flu you are having buddy.I see and you are curing it by getting drunk" he tried to sound angry but I knew he was concerned for about me.

"Go away Roel I am not in mood for your shitty games..leave me alone..we will talk later" I tried to close the door but he was fast enough to get inside .

"Come on buddy its been ages since we went out..I heard about a club called...glimmer..it will be fun."

"Are you kidding me.I am not going with you"

"If you don't come with me.I will tell everyone at the office about your lie"he said with a sly smirk.

As much as I don't care about anyone.I did not want to spoil my reputation in office so I agreed to go to hell.

" I hate you Roel.I am not scared I am going with you because I am not in mood to hear your annoying voice"

"Whatever you say majesty"he said bowing.

I have no idea what this long night has in store for me.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey people how are you?

So you see the most awaitee Khan's POV is here.I am sure you guys will forgive him now after knowing his POV and how he feels.

And guys this chapter is not edited so forgive me for the mistakes.I hope you understand .

Moreover 'The Bald Girl' has won the best cover award in the short story in indigo awards and I am really happy.

Thnx for ur support.I love you guys a lot.

With love....

Tasmiah