A Good Change Chapter 19: Second Date Redo

Emily's POV

"When I see your face! There's not a thing that I would change, cause your amazing! Just the way you are!"

My alarm clock went off causing me to groan. I slammed my hand on the snooze button about to go back to sleep when I heard someone singing beside me.

That's when the memories of last night came flooding back.

"And when you smile...."

"The whole world stood and stares for a while, cause girl your amazing!..."

"Just. The. Way. You. Are." I smiled as he sat up and sang the last line.

"You really do have an amazing voice." I complimented him.

I could see his cheeks turn to a shade of red. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Thanks." He said.

I smiled shaking my head.

"Well we have to go to school, so I'm going to go take a shower, do you need to go how and get clothes or anything?" I asked.

"Nope, I came prepared." He held up a bag with what I'm guessing was all the stuff he needed to get ready.

"So, you sneak into my house, sleep over and bring clothes to change into. Perfect." I laughed.

"Ya, sorry. I was just really worried about you." He yawned and that's when I noticed the bags under his eyes.

"Zayn... You look really tired." I said.

"Ya 4 hours of sleep is amazing." He chuckled.

"Are you sure your okay?" He walked over to me and cupped my face with his hands.

"Emily, I promise I'm okay." I nodded and softly kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you for last night, after you stayed I actually got a good sleep." I laughed.

"I guess in a way I'm like your dream catcher here." He winked and flashed me one if his half sided smiles.

"Y-ya I guess you are." Realization dawned over me, when Zayn stayed over I didn't get bad dreams. He was my cure to this empty home in my heart, I could feel it.

I smiled at the thought and shook my head laughing.

"I'm going to go get ready real quick." Zayn nodded his head as I quickly went in the shower.

As I was in the shower I started to sing and let me tell you when I sing in the shower it's a whole concert.

Suddenly the door to the bathroom opened up.

"You have an amazing voice." Zayn said.

The only thing blocking him from seeing my naked body was the shower curtain.

I screamed. "Zayn GET OUT!" He chuckled and shut the door behind him.

"I swear I locked that door..." I whispered.

I quickly came out and face palmed myself. I forgot to bring clothes, nice job Emily.

"Great." I mumbled wrapping my towel around my body and slowly walking to my room.

I saw Zayn about to take off his shirt when I coughed.

"Sorry um I forgot my clothes." He looked me up and down.

"Are you sure you need them?" I snapped my head up as his eyes were still roaming my body.

I bursted into a fit of laughter.