Regaining Her Memories; 5

Summer's POV: (Dylan on the right)

Once we were done with lunch we got up and headed towards the girl's dorm room. Autumn told me what had happened in first period. I was upset, she shouldn't be rude to teachers like that. Then again, Mr. Leerman was being a bit creepy.

We passed by the quad, there was an amphitheater. Uncle Rick was standing upon it. Behind him was an acoustic guitar and a keyboard piano.

"Alright students, who would like to come up and perform a song?" 

Arianna giggled and nudged us both forward, "You both should! You both are a really good duet!" 

"Want to..?" I asked and nudged her arm.

"Ughhhh not really." She groaned.

"Ahh Summer! Autumn, why don't you two come up and perform, it is your first day of school." He said over the microphone.

I pulled Autumn forward and giggled, "Come on!!!"

"Shit." She said under her breath, causing me to laugh.

"He Is We?" She asked me.

"Yes!" I giggled.

We grabbed two stools and placed it in the middle of the stage. I adjusted the two microphone stands so it was my height and Autumn's height when we sat down. I waited for Autumn who was grabbing the acoustic guitar off it's stand and sat down to the left of me.

Autumn tuned the guitar to standard tuning, then looked at me nervously. "You ready?" 

I nodded my head and cleared my throat.

"This is I Wouldn't Mind by He Is We." (START PLAYING THE SONG ON THE RIGHT)

I looked down and closed my eyes. Autumn began to play the song.

(The bold is Summer singing aloneThe Italics is Autumn singing alone. The bold Italics is Summer and Autumn singing together.)

I looked up and locked eyes with Dylan, who was standing with Xavier and watching us.

Merrily we fall out of line, out of line. I’d fall anywhere with you, I’m by your side.

Swinging in the rain, Humming melodiesWe're not going anywhere until we freeze.

I’m not afraid, anymore. I’m not afraid.

 Forever is a long time

But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side

Carefully we'll place for our destiny, You came and you took this heart, and set it free

Every word you write or sing is so warm to me, so warm to me

I’m torn, I’m torn to be right where you are.

I’m not afraid, anymore. I'm not afraid.

Forever is a long time.

But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side,