Chapter 3

And here's chapter 3. I have no idea how many chapters there are going to be.

"Hey. Uh we need to talk. Again."

"Yeah uh I agree, come on in." Paige responded moving and letting him in. They stood in one spot looking at each other for a few moments before Paige spoke. "Uh can I get you anything? Water, coffee?"

"Oh uh no I'm good." He responded.

"Walter I thought you'd never want to see me again." Paige said.

"Paige it's not that I don't want to see you ever again it's just everyone kept what happened in space for so long and I just didn't know how to react. It just that now when I think of you or look at you I think of what happened in space, and how you didn't tell me. And that's not entirely your fault, you were doing what you thought was best. But like I said last night, it hurts that you said what you said and stayed with Tim. But I've come to realize that uh maybe firing you was not the best option, or even the best decision and well uh definitely not my finest moment." He said.

"Walter I need you to understand how sorry I am that I didn't tell you. I knew when we started getting closer that you needed to know b-but I was scared. I didn't want to ruin what we were building even though I knew at some point you would remember. I just love you too much and I couldn't. I kept wanting to tell you but I couldn't get the words out." Paige said quietly.

"Paige I understand that you thought that keeping this from me was a good idea, but I was so vulnerable and I still don't even remember all of it."

"Walter-" Paige started to say.

"That was my most vulnerable moment and I didn't know anything about it until yesterday. I just wish someone had told me." Walter said closing his eyes as an attempt to stop more tears from falling out.

Paige though had tears running down her cheeks again. "Walter I need to ask you something, will you ever be able to forgive me?"

"I think it may take more time than last, but I think that over time I will be able to yes." Walter responded.

"Will you ever trust me again?" She asked.

"Yes." He responded simply.

Paige asked one last question, "Will you still be able to love me?"

"Paige I think that no matter how many times you break my heart, I will always love you because I am incapable of falling out of love with you. I fell too hard for you Paige Dineen." Walter responded.

"Walter I fell hard for you as well. And I get that you aren't ready to forgive me yet, but when you are, call me and tell me so that we can start again." Paige said sadly. "I don't want this to be the end."

"I will. And well I have an opening for a job at Scorpion if you'd like to take it." Walter said smiling shyly.

"Oh is that so? If you don't mind me asking, what's the job?" Paige asked a grin forming on her face.

"Well we need someone to help us make sure we don't offend any clients, we geniuses don't really know how to talk to people." Walter responded.

"Hmm that sounds very intriguing." Paige said.

"Yeah it definitely is a interesting job. So uh what do you say? Come back please?" Walter asked quietly.

"Yeah I'd like that." She responded. "I would like that a lot. I won't lie to you ever again, and I won't keep anything from you again."

"I know you won't." He said. "I'll see you on Monday Paige."

"Yeah you will." She responded. Walter walked to the door and went to his car.

This one's kind of shorter. I think there will be one or two more chapters to this story. I don't know when it will be up because of my school work. But as soon as i've written it i'll post it.