I love Him (one shot)

I'm gonna try to be angsty but knowing me it's gonna get fluffy.

Disclaimer: I do not own Scorpion, CBS does.

Walter was remembering, he was remembering and she didn't know how he would react. Would he be mad? Of course but how mad? And of course just as things were getting good with them, just as she saw that just maybe they had a second chance, he could hate her. He's gonna hate her.

"Oh shit he's gonna hate me." She said under her breath. Things were so good between them and now, now it's all going to be ruined because she stayed with Tim after she confessed her love for him. Toby had called a few minutes earlier saying that they were on their way back. It had been less than twenty minutes and it felt like twenty hours.

Finally, what felt like hours later, that was really just 15 minutes, Toby, Walter and Happy walked into the garage, none of them speaking. Happy and Toby looked at Paige as if wishing her good luck and she turned pale as if all the blood from her face vanished.

"Walter." She said trying to catch his eyes, but failing as he walked up the stairs into his loft. "W-what happened? D-did he remember all of it?" She asked.

"Paige I don't know what happened when you went in to get him to pull the lever, but he remembered something and he's not talking." Toby responded.

"Shit." Paige said starting to walk towards the stairs.

Toby stopped her, "Paige I think you should give him some time."

"No Toby, I'm not going to give him some time, because I shouldn't have listened to you and I should have just straight up told him what happened. And now because I didn't I may have ruined everything and the man I love is going to hate me forever. So no, I'm not going to give him some time, I'm going to go right up there and tell him everything." Paige said and realized what she said when everyone was looking at her strangely. "Yeah, you heard me, I love him and he probably hates me. So if you'll excuse me I need to go fix this." She said and ran up the stairs, in to his loft. When she found him he was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. "Walter?"

He looked up and shot off the couch. She quickly closed the door anticipating some yelling. "Walter I don't know how much you remember or how much you remembered but before you say anything, let me explain."

"Oh yes I would love to hear why you told me you loved me, said we could be together forever, and then stayed with Tim. Not to mention the fact that after he left you blamed me for it, and you were mad at me. When really if I had known, you had no right to be angry at me. And I may not have believed in love two years ago but I do now, and you had to have known the real reason why I came to Tahoe. So yes please tell me why you said that because I never took you as someone who just throws those words around." Walter said angrily.

"Walter, when Toby told me that the only way to get you home alive was to talk to you, while you were having hallucinations I was prepared to do anything possible to make sure you came back. But when I sat down in that chair I didn't for one second think that you would say that you love me. And yes I figured that was why you came to Tahoe, but I just never thought I would hear you say it. And then I-I freaked and I knew that I had to say it back or you wouldn't come back. And I was going to tell you, I was going to tell you as soon as you came back from the hospital, but Toby warned me that if I told you and I was still with Tim, you would react badly s-so I didn't and I never meant to hurt you, especially because their were very slim chances that you would remember anything, so I tried to forget about it and I tried to move on but I just kept hearing those words and then I kept telling my self that that wasn't the real you, b-but since Tim left and since Tim and I broke up I kept realizing that you meant it and I started to realize that I meant it too, and we started to get closer, and then we danced and it felt like we were getting a second chance. But I understand now if you hate me because I broke your heart, but because of everything that's happened between us and all the obstacles I'm not giving up hope. This isn't the end of our story, I'll give you some space to think." Paige said turning around and walking forward.

"Paige, wait." He said and she turned around. "I don't hate you. I could never hate you, I'm just disappointed that you didn't tell me."

"I know, I'm sorry about that. I probably shouldn't have listened to Toby."

"Yeah sometimes I wish I hadn't listened to him too." He responded.

"Walter, I need you to know how sorry I am that you found out like this. I also need you to know that while I was dating Tim I didn't realize how much I was breaking you. I realized when we went to that seed bank that if I had to see you with someone else for months I probably would have reacted a lot worse than just pretending to be the food department and closing down a restaurant." Paige said.

Walter smiled a bit, "Yeah not my finest moment." Paige looked up and met his eyes. "What did you say about the seed bank?" He asked suddenly curious.

"Well as it turns out I may have inhaled to much of that stuff that makes you see your deepest fear." She said and he raised his eyebrows. "I saw you making out with another woman."

"Oh uh t-that's your deepest fear?" He asked.

"I suppose so." She responded moving a bit closer. "Walter, do you forgive me? If you don't I completely understand." She asked him.

"Paige I don't think that I can go very long being mad at you, of course I forgive you." He said and in response Paige wrapped her arms around his neck. He could feel tears on his shirt. He pulled away slightly to see her face. "Hey, hey why are you crying?"

"Y-you're just too important to me, I can't loose you." She responded still crying.

Walter trying to comfort her said, "Trust me there is nothing you could do to make me leave okay? I'm never leaving you or Ralph. I love you both too much." Those last words made her stop crying.

"Oh Walter, I love you too." She said wrapping her arms around him. "There have been so many times where I thought I lost you for good and today when you started remembering was one of them. I thought you would never speak to me again. And I thought that we'd lost our second chance." Paige said.

"Like I said there is nothing you could do to make me never stop talking to you." Walter said smiling and looking into her eyes. "I promise, you are not going to loose me."

"How do you always know what to say?" Paige asked.

"I just tell the truth, and the truth is, I love you and I always will." He said. Paige closed her eyes and leaned her forehead against his. He leaned back slightly, looked into her eyes and leaned in slowly. Their lips met and unlike their first kiss it wasn't rushed or frantic. This one was sweet and loved. Slowly pulling back, Paige leaned back into his chest and wrapped her arms around his torso. He kissed her head lightly. "I love you so much Paige Dineen."

"I love you too Walter O'Brien." She said and they stood their holding each other.

Well that worked for a little while. I just can't write Waige angst, it just doesn't work. As much as I know that's what's coming on Monday I just can't write it. Hope you liked it anyways.