One.

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" went my alarm clock. Beeping to glory. Ugh...nothing is worse than a Monday morning. I swung my legs out of bed and walked over to the bathroom looking quite drunk I must say.

I enter the bathroom and notice my hair sticking up in all directions possible. This frustrated me so much. I quickly take a shower and then slip into a pair of jeans and a black hoodie with a wolf's face printed on the back. I glance at myself once more as if seeking final aproval.

My phone instantly starts buzzing and as expected. Its Jill, my best friend.
"Hello?" Was what I said standing firm on my ground until I heard a very high pitched squeal on the other end. "Oh My God. You won't believe what just happened!"
"Jill I am running late. Talk to you at school" and I cut the call.

"Honey! Come down and get some breakfast! You are running late!" Listening to my Mom scream at me in that way I came back to my senses and as I was running downstairs I bumped into my brother Calvin or Cal for short. "Look where you're going sis. You bump into me every morning. I think I dislocated my arm by now." I let out a chuckle and said "Sorry Cal. I was in a hurry. And you do know Mom right? She doesn't like to be kept waiting. Anyways why aren't you dressed? Or are you planning to wear Pikáchu shorts and a Kazoo kid t-shirt to school?" Eyeing him from head to toe. He ruffled his dirty brown hair and looked at me with big blue eyes. He was pretty annoying at times. By pretty I mean VERY. But his big blue eyes always caught me off guard.  He was really adorable even though he was 16. However, for a 16 year old I got to admit he was very mature and dignified despite his good looks. I was a proud big sister. "No. I ain't going to school today." I was brought back to my senses and surroundings. "Oh. Okay. I'll talk to you once I am back. Bye Cal. Enjoy the day " I winked at him and he just stuck out his tongue at me.

"Where have you been young lady? Now, just take a sandwich and go to school. I won't tolerate my daughter missing even a single day of school." I just smiled at her and grabbed a tuna sandwich. I bit into it and mmm....it was so good. I am so lucky to have a Mom that cooks this well. I ran up to her across the counter and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek saying,"Goodbye Mom! I'll miss you!" She just laughed and hugged me back.
I ran into the garage and sat on the Harley making it roar and then I was off. Yes. A Harley Davidson. It was my Dad's and then he handed it over to me as I loved bikes. I reached school 10 minutes late. It didn't really matter. I went up to my locker putting in the code '2-2-3-0' and took out my necessary books till I was faced by the A-Class bitch of our school, Charlotte Pike. She was from some part of the world I don't know about 'cause she ain't worth my precious time.

She starts moving her lips in front of my face saying, "Oh. Lookie here lookie here....if it isn't for our beloved Harley rider . I bet that is not the only thing she rides." "YEAH! The words that come out of your mouth make so much sense." One of her "in-commands" said it. I just rolled my eyes said, "In my opinion the only other thing that comes out of your mouth  that actually makes sense is a p*nis." As if bored of the conversation already. She gave a disgusted look and walked away with her high heels going "click-clock-click-clock". God. She was such a pain.

I turned around and bumped into Cash, which is short for Cashmere. His parents are fashion designers and wanted a girl named Cashmere. But to their luck they got a son and named him Cashmere. The good thing is he is gay. So 'Cashmere' suits him.
"Hey girl!!" Said a delighted and happy Cash. I quickly smiled and replied, "Cash! Hey! By any chance have you seen Jill? Apparently something 'AMAZING' has happened to her. Have you seen her around?" "Hey CeeCee!" I turned back to the voice that called out to me. Jill. She ran up to me and hugged me so tight, I think I couldn't breath anymore. She said in a high pitched voice "You won't believe what happened!" And that got me worried.

                                                                  **************
Vote. Comment. Share. =)