Five.

"we're the FBI" that one sentence changed the entire scenario for me. I gulped down my throat. With a quivering voice I said,"Yes. How may I help you? And where are brother and mother?" He smirked at me and said,"Your mother and brother are completely fine, all you have to do is sit there on that chair and don't move unless we ask you to do so. Is that clear?"

"Crystal." I said. "But, uh....Mr.Suit, what am supposed to do?" I asked with a quivering voice and anticipation. He said, "It would be preferable, if you sat there. In that spot. Mr.Klien will be here to spare you the details." I nodded my head and sat myself down.

In about twenty minutes, a guy shows up at the door wearing a jet black suit, dirty blonde hair like my brother's and intense blue eyes. He walked towards me and said, "Cecelia Prior, I'm Cameron Klien. I looked into your résumé. I have some good and bad news for you."

Did I hear that right? My résumé? With awaiting anticipation I asked, "And?" He gave me a hearty smile and said "Ms. Prior. You are now a FBI agent."

Holy shit. A FBI AGENT! I have been waiting for this!!!! I was over the moon. I got up and hugged Cameron or Mr. Klien a.k.a my boss. I couldn't stop smiling. He pulled me away from himself and said, "Now for the bad news honey."
My smile faded and all I could get out was, "Yes Mr. Klien?"

He drew a long breath and said this to me with utmost regret showing up on his face. "Ms. Prior. You have been assigned a job in London and it will be in your best interest if you cut all ties with your mother Mrs. Whistler and your brother Calvin Prior. I'm sorry."

Cue the waterworks. My eyes began to tear up and I said, "I understand. I will." Cameron looked at me and said, "Ms. Prior you are a strong woman and you have portrayed loyalty towards your company. We will ship you off to London in 72 hours. Be sure to check your mail at 9 am tomorrow morning. We look forward to having you. And as for me, I am going to be working beside you as your boss. Thank You for your time Ms. Cecelia Prior. Good day."

[][][][][][][][][][][]
There was a knock on the door. I opened the door to find my mother and brother on the outside. My mom asked me with a big smile on her face, "So? The Feds just don't show up for no reason. What did they say to you?" I told my mother and Calvin everything. Cal looked like he was about to cry. He got up and hugged me tight, "I'm going to miss you CeeCee. You have been the best sister ever. I love you." I hugged him tight, crying into his shirt and sniffing. My mother was a well composed lady, but at the moment she lost her composure. She asked in between sniffles, "So, when do you leave sweetie?" I turned toward her and said, "3 days. I'm sorry mom." She hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I'll MIS you sweetie."

Beep.beep.beep.
My alarm clock again. Ugh. I have been getting the same dream again and again. My family. I miss them. I don't know what's going on with Calvin. He must be in college. I wonder what is he doing. God, I miss them so much.

"Mommie wakey wakey." My 3 year old daughter Cali screamed into my ears, behind her my 7 year old son, Colin looked at me with a smile on his face.

Thank god for these two angels. My Colin and Cali.
*************