Four.

"MR. NEIL SIMMS! Would you mind picking up your bottom from the seat that you so rightfully sit on?!" Mr.Oodh  howled and I giggled, giving Scarecrow a smile full of mischief.

"Mr. Oodh, what seems to be the problem? Have I done anything?" Scarecrow asked with a puzzled face as if he were deriving the answer for 999x342 in his head. "Mr. Simms, oh I am sorry for being so harsh on you. Why don't we discuss this over tea today?! Maybe I can get you some biscuits and we can go that cabin of yours!!" Holy shit. I can't control myself no more. I was laughing so hard but silently that I looked like a walrus having Asthma.

"Mr. Oodh, I'm sorry but I don't understand. What cabin?" the Scarecrow asked. Mr. Oodh eyes him from head to toe like he was the judge of America's Next Top Model and checking of Neil made the cut. After about 30 seconds of silence Mr. Oodh said, "Mr. Simms meet me at my office tomorrow. As I have another class now and am very busy after that." He looked at all of us and said,"Thank You class, thou shall meet thee tomorrow." And walked away with a smile. He wished to be a Professor in Literature but he ended up doing psychology. Sad Mr. Oodh.

"Hey Peasant. What did you write in the paper?" I looked at him fiercely. "Well listen Scampire if you continue to call me a Peasant you might as well be prepared for more tricks like these. 'Cause I got a lot up my sleeve. Good day!" I wriggled my fingers at him and walked away.
<><><><><><><><><><>

I entered the lunch room and looked around for Jill. She was not to be found. This sucks, I have to have lunch on my own.

I walk to take a tray for food and SJ comes over to me with a tray full of delicious looking cupcakes. My mouth waters instantly. "Hey SJ! What's wrong?"
She gives me a smile and says,"CeeCee what do I say? I need these cupcakes to sell so that I can pay for my tuition, but no one wants them." She told me with a sad face. It broke my heart to look at her like that.  I liked her. She was from France and came to Harvard with a scholarship. She works so hard to get things done. Her mother died when she was 16 and after that she changed her name from Marie to Sennet Jn. after her mother.

I gave her an ear to ear smile and said making sure that it promised hope,"SJ don't worry. I am going to buy these cupcakes. And I am hungry anyways, so it's cool. I'll buy all of them. So how much are they?" She gave me a faint smile and replied, "CeeCee that's really sweet of you, they are $25 for all"
"That's perfect! And you know what I am going to give you a $50 bill and you can keep the change." I pulled out a $50 bill and handed it over to her. "Thank you so much CeeCee!" I smiled at her (again) and said, "Its alright SJ. Good-bye."

So at the moment I have a tray full of cupcakes and to be frank, I don't know what to do with them. I sit myself down on one of the benches and stare at the cupcakes as if they are going to tell what my next move should be. "Hey Peasant." Ugh. Scarcrow. I just ignored him, and went on with my life.

I don't feel very well at school, so I return home on my Harley. I enter the house I am being introduced to a broken mirror, a mannerless rug and shoes all strewn over near the balcony door, sunbathing. Well, I am pretty terrified right now.

" Mom! Mom! Cal! Mom! Cal! Anyone home?" And just as I was about to start my second call, a man dressed in a black suit and wearing sunglasses (reminded me of James Bond) says, "Ms. Prior. Don't try to do anything stupid. We are the FBI."

******************

Vote.Comment.Share