Noro lim

I don't get far before Nana catches me.

"What on earth are you doing? You know the lord is not to be disturbed in the forge!" Her eyes hold unspoken words. It can get you killed.

"Ah, Nana." I look away. I know Sauron will notice I've taken the Rings anytime now. "I need to leave Eregion."

"What have you done!" She exclaims as she sees the Rings. As we speak a loud roar comes from the forge. Nana looks in fear towards it.

"If you must leave, then take this Gailthîr." She hands me three more rings. "These are Narya, Vilya, and Nenya. Celebrimbor told me everything. He is no servant of evil, but Sauron is deceived. These three were created without his influence. He said to me: give them hence to these here folk. To Aran Gil-galad, take the gift of air, Vilya, for air is that in which the brightest star hangs. To the lady Galadriel, I give thee water, Nenya, for you are as ever changing and persistent. And lastly, to Círdan I give the power of fire, so that your soul may be rekindled and your haven made safe." Her eyes glisten.

"Farewell Gailthîr. I fear we shall not see each other again until the deceiver leaves." And with that, my nana leaves me and runs into her room. I must go, get away from here. Because if I do not, the world shall end. I hear him shout again.

"Who has dared disturb my plans?" What he says next gives me the chills. "Muqa drogwin! Seanaië vanwa tai!" I run and gasp in fear as the ground begins to shake. He knows! He knows and now he shall take me to my death.

"Noro lim." I hear my mother mutter from her chambers. I know I must go. Escaping the palace, I run to the gate and demand it to be opened. To my surprise, they do. I run into the city, my hood pulled over my face. Still, I hear whispers of my name. No, this is not enough. I have rings to deliver, but I know not how to escape. So I put on the golden one with the blue jewel. Immediately I feel as if the wind is on my side. It is as if I can see Manwë looking down on me from above.

"Praise be upon you Manwë! Praise be!" Running to the doors of the inner walls, I scale them without difficulty as the wind is at my back and the sun in my front. I hear whispers of the wind in comfort of my predicament.

"To the stables is where my path leads me to next. A Elbereth, may your wells light my soul." It is as if the Valar are behind me, and I fly as I have never done before. Even in the armor and swords my Ada and I made, I run as easily and as swiftly as the wind. I must get to my mare. Only then can I truly escape.