Part 2

*hayes pov*

I think to my self 'why don't I invite her to go boardin with me?' I'll do it. "Well since you don't really know where to go, how bout I go boarding with you. I can show you around town" I say with a smile looking down at the ground.

I look up at her to see that she's smiling to the ground. She puts her head up and says " sure, I would love that!"

Then I just stand there zoning out while looking at her. She's so perfect.

"What" she says. "Sorry your just so beautiful" I say. I'm such a charmer. She blushed and put her hands over her face. I quickly pull them down and smile at her. "It's so cute when you blush" I say.

"Haha thanks" she says with a smile.

*olivias pov*

When I was standing out side with hayes I told him why I was going out boarding.

He said since I don't really know where to go that he would show me around and we can ride together. I said yes obviously I mean look at him who wouldn't say yas?! He was staring at me . I asked him what was wrong and he told me that I was beautiful so I blushed and covered my face.

He automatically pulled my hands down and told me I was cute when I blushed. I thanked him.

"Why don't I go inside and grab my board and then we can go?" He said

I jut smiled and nodded.

He ran inside and I just thought to myself how nice and sweet he was.

He soon came back out. "Ready?" He asked "yupp" I said. We go riding around town and I have so much fun. We stop at this ice cream place. We sit down on a booth and just chat.

We found out that we both have a lot in common. He's 13, his favorite color is red, he plays football and golf and lacrosse.He also likes to watch movies. I'm 13, my favorite color is purple, I cheer, play lacrosse and play volleyball, and movies are like my favorite thing.

*hayes pov*

I take Olivia to a little ice cream place. We sit down in a booth and talk. We have a lot in common. After we finished getting to know each other a waitress comes around and asked if she could take our order.

"What do you want liv?" I ask while I wink at her. She giggles. Do I like her? I can't like someone I've know for less then a day right? Well idk I think I like her. A lot.I'll have a vanilla milkshake" she says. Those are my favorite. The waitress looks at me and I say just a straw.

Olivia looks at me strange. I just smile at her. Then the waitress walks back and hands Olivia her vanilla milkshake with a straw. An she hands me a straw and smiles.

I look at Olivia. "what are you gonna do with that straw you got there?" She said jokingly. She knew exactly what I was doing.

I took the milk shake and put my straw in so there are two straws.

*olivia pov*

I order a vinilla milkshake and hayes just orders a straw...ok...?

When my milkshake and his straw comes out I immediately know what he's gonna do.

"What are you gonna do with that straw you got there?" I ask jokingly. He puts his straw I'm my milkshake. As I lean forward to go take a sip of the milkshake so does he

BAM I'm sharing a milkshake with hayes. And honestly I loved it. Wait do I like hayes? I can't like hayes I've known him for less then a day! Is that even possible.? Idk there's just something about him tht not most boys have.

After I fin-we finish our milkshake I try to pay but hayes refused. I knew he wasn't gonna let me pay so I don't argue. We went back to our houses that are right next to eachother

"I had a lot of fun with you today" hayes says scratching the back of his neck

"Me too!" I say.

All the sudden I get a good idea

"WANNA TAKE A SELFIE?!" I practiclly scream.

He laughs. "Of course anything for you"

I get out my phone and flip up the camera. Were both making silly faces.

"3...2..1.." At the last seccond he turns his head and kisses me on the cheek.

I look at the picture...I love it. In the pic My eyes are opened wide and so is my mouth. When he did that I was in shock.

I think I like him...

"I love it! You have to send it to me. Speaking of it...can I have your number" hayes says.

Of course I said yes. He have me his phone and I have him mine

I put my contact in as "olivia💕😋😎"
He have me my phone back and laugh cause he put his in as "hayes😍😍"

I look at the time, it's 8:57

"I have to go" I say. Hayes looks disappointed .

"Ok, maybe we can hang out tomorrow?" He responded back

"Of course" I say he gives me a hug and we walk to our houses.

I go inside , take a quick shower and put on my pajamas. I sit down on my bed and go on my phone. Just as I was about to send hayes the picture, my mom walks in the room.

"Hey, how'd it go today?" She says to me

"It was fun, the neighbors have a son his name is hayes.we rode around town together!" I say

"Oh that's nice, don't stay up too late on your phone okay?

"I promise"

She walks out. I pick my phone back up and text hayes the picture. He responds almost immediately with " thanks I like that picture a lot!"

"Me too" I say I go to post the pic on Instagram, but it looks like someone took a photo of me. I check it out and it's the picture of me and hayes. He posted it with a caption of "had fun today❤️"

I liked the photo and commented " me too💜" I then post the picture and text hayes tht I have To go .
He texts back with "goodnight babe"

DID HE JUST CALL ME BABE!!! omg I'm freaking out!!!

"Goodnight! C ya tomorrow" I responded. I locked my phone and went under the covers .

Maybe moving here wasn't such a bad thing...I like hayes. I know for sure now. I like him.

then I heard a knock on my door. Wes and another blue eyes boy came in.

"hey liv, this is nash. hayes's older brother" he said

then the rest of then night me nash and Wes hung out and did stupid things and got really close. but I feel guilty for not telling hayes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey hope the story isn't too suckish... Update maybe tomorrow!!