Part 29

Btw guys this is the last chapter of the book, I feel like it's just dragging on. so here ya go. btw might want some tissues... Just sayin...get some tissues

*********

*olivia pov*

It was in the middle of the night when I heard a sound coming from the kitchen. I thought it was the wind but it happened again.
"Hayes wake up"i said shaking him.
"What's wrong"he said sitting up, rubbing his eyes. "I think someone's in the kitchen."
"It's probably matt, he always gets snacks whole people are sleeping."he said laying back down. I don't really don't think it's matt. "Hayes I'm scared. I don't think it's matt. he would be laughing to himself, I just heard something opening and closing. "let's go to Nash and cams room."i said getting up. he groaned and came with me. I walked into their room and they were both sitting up. "did you guys hear the noise too?"nash asked. I nodded and squeezed hayes hand. just then all the other boys came into the room looking really worried.
"Guys it's ok. it's probably just the wind, maybe we left a window open or something."cam said trying to calm everyone down. "dude, someone is down there I saw them when I was going to go get a snack."matt said. "and I think I saw his face too."he said looking down at his feet. "well who is it then?!" Nash yelled. by this time I was holding on to hayes's arm so tight he couldn't move it.
"It was brian..."matt said. the room got silent. The the door opened.

"Your correct, it's me. and your all coming with me, now."Brian said. everyone stood dead in thier tracks. "were not going anywhere. well just have to beat you up, like the last two times."nash said. Brian chuckled to himself. he reached in his pants and pulled out a gun and pointed it at nash.
"Yeah, I don't think so. car, now, everyone."he said. I grabbed me and hayes's scrapbook and left the room.we all filed out if the door downstairs into a van. no body said a word. there was a large man in the drivers seat, and Brian went into a different car, driving behind us. he started driving and hayes and nash sat next to me. "everything's going to be ok, I promise"hayes said squeezing my hand. I nodded. I was now in tears, terrified of what was going to happen. we got onto a highway and drove for about a good hour, before we needed to stop and get gas. "guys, if anything happens, I just want to say, staying with you guys has been the best times if my life, all the memories, joke, videos, fights, it was all such and amazing experience and I wouldn't have traded it for anything. I love you guys with all my heart."i said between sobs. "we love you too liv."they all said. the man got back into the car and started the car again. he looked back at us and sighed. "I really don't want to do this."he mumbled under his breath. we all looked at each other trying to figure out what he ment. "what's wrong?"matt said. "nothing, I'm just really sorry." the man said driving into the busy road again. I started thinking if all the possibilities that he could be talking about. he could be kidnapping us, he could be taking us somewhere. my eyes went wide. I knew what he was doing. he was going to kill us. I started crying the most I've ever cried in my life. I was only thirteen. everyone in this car was too young to die. this wasn't fair. this can't be happening. is this all a dream?

It has to be

I need it to be

I want it to be a dream

I want to wake up, In hayes's arms.

Crying because I had a scary dream

But I couldn't

Because it was real, and there was nothin I could do about it, nothing. This was it.

The man was going very fast, very fast. I was very scared. all the sudden I heard the boys start to scream. I looked and we were coming head on with another car. next thing you know, there was a loud crash, and there was smoke everywhere.

I looked to my right, and there was nash. out cold.I looked behind me, and there was
Matt, shawn, taylor, aaron, jack and jack and cam, all passed out.I couldn't move, I was stuck, jammed in between the rubble. I looked to my left and there was hayes, he was laying down, with his eyes closed. I looked and saw his chest, moving up and down very slowly.