Part 15

*hayes pov*
I wake up from sleep and I can't move my left arm.i look over and there's a big red cast on it. On the cast there was three signatures
One from nash that says "try not to be so clumsy next time."
One from Wes that says "feel better bro"
And one from Olivia that says
"Feel better hayes love you xoxo"
I smile at that one.
I get up from under my covers and get my phone and start a group message with Olivia billy and chelsea
"Hey guys would you be up for a double date tonight? Dress fancy ladies;) I'll pick you up at 6" I hit send and put my phone down.
I hear my door open and it's my mom "hey hayes how you doin?"
"I could be better"
"Well if your going to take a shows put the Plastic bag over it ok?"
I nodded my head and got my cloths.
I turned on the water, took off my clothes and put the plastic things on my arm. I wash my hair and body really quick and get out. I dry my body with my towel and put my clothes on. I go over to my phone and press the button and I have three measages one from billy one from Chelsea and one from Olivia
Billy-"ok sounds good bro"
Chelsea-"ok! Sounds great! I'll see you guys later"
Olivia-"ok hayess! Hope your arm feels better!<3"
Then billy and Chelsea started blowing up my phone with texts of what happened to me and if I'm ok. I explained to them what happened. as I went down stairs I checked the time and it's 1pm. I slept in really late...
Who cares
To kill time I just sit and watch movies.
After about five hours of sitting there and doing nothing I decide to get ready. I go upstairs and get my tux off of a hanger but I failed. its hard doing things with one arm.after about ten minutes I get it off the hanger and I take my clothes off. I struggle to put on my tuxedo for about twenty minutes. I fell about twice. it was funny though .
By the time I finish getting ready it's 7:40. I tell billy to come over and Chelsea already was over Olivia's house . I soon hear a knock on the door at 7:50 an it's billy in a tuxedo. we do our bro hug thingy and don't even bother going inside.
"MOM COME ITS TIME!"i yelled
"Ok ok relax!" she said stressed
She got in the car and waited while me and billy went and knocked on Olivia's door.
Olivia opened up the door and she looked stunning. she was wearing a pretty sea blue tight dress that went up mid thigh and it fit perfectly on her. I look up at her and she's smiling at me. she curled her brown hair perfectly and her light make up looked gorgoues on her.
then I see Chelsea come down behind her in a right black dress and her straight blonde hair. I look over at billy and his eyes are wide.
"Hey guys" Olivia says and hugs me
"How are you feeling?" she asked me
"Oh I'm feeling better."
I grabbed her hand and we walked to the car. we all piled in and jammed out to confident by Justin bieber because we all love that song.
Ten minutes later we arrive at this fancy restaurant place. as we walk in and take a seat Olivia looked nervous and I have no idea why. but when we sat down I took my hand and put it on her knee to calm her down and it seemed to work
"Are you ok?" I asked her
"Uh yes I'm fine" she smiled at me. but I could tell it was a fake smile. then the waitress came
"Hello I'm Alyssa I'll be your server today what can I get for y'all?" she asked
"I'll have the mini corn dogs"olijia said and laughed
"OOH ME TOO" Chelsea yelled
Billy thirded it and I fourthed it. I guess we all loved corndogs.
So there we were sitting at a five star restaurant eating corndogs...wow we have a very interesting life.
We all sat and had a good time. as our meal came to an end I called my mom to come pick us up. we sat for another five minutes and just talked about random stuff. then my mom said she was outside
We all left, Olivia and I holding hands and same with billy and chelsea. while we were walking out I saw the way Chelsea was looking at billy. like he ment everything to her. I wonder if Olivia looks at me like that. I looked down to her and she was looking up at me smiling just like the was Chelsea was looking at billy. I smiled and we all got into the car. my mom dropped off billy then Chelsea and then we headed back home. as we pulled into our drive way Olivia looked really tired.
"Are you tired?"i asked her laughing
"Well yes just a little bit" she said and leaned her head on my shoulder and sighed. we got out and I walked her to her front door.
"Good night hayes. thanks for everything! I had a lot of fun!" she said
"No problem. I had fun too." I said
"Well I better get goin thanks again." he said hugging me. as we pull apart in lean my lips down to hers and kiss her. it was perfect. as I pulled away she looked at me
"Hayes I love you"
"I love you too. you mean to world to me and I could ask for anything better." I said
She smiled and hugged me one last time before going into her house. I walk back to my house, open the door and go up to my room.
"THANKS MOMMM!!!" I yelled down to her
"WELCOME" she yelled
I undressed from my tux and out on a tshirt. I turned on my tv but soon fell asleep thinking about how lucky I am to have a girl like Olivia.
-----------------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating I just haven't had time! I'll try to post as much as I can!
But thanks so much for 220 reads in six days y'all are amazing!
Don't forget to comment what you thought about my story so far, bit for this chapter and tell your friends! thanks!!