Part 22

*hayes pov*
Today was the day that everyone was leaving for magcon. We were all headed down to the airport. me Olivia and nash. we were all in the car when nash turned around from the drivers seat.
"Guys were here, get out your bags n' crap."he said with a smile.
"Ok but your gonna have to help me." Olivia said pointing to her two huge suitcases.
"Gosh you packed like we were staying there for a year."i said and laughed. we got out of the car and started heading into the airport. we walked in the doors and headed for security. we arrived at security and went on the express line. we got up to the officers and the scanning.
"Take your shoes off."the lady said. I did as she said. I stepped in the scanning machine and it scanned me. I got out and out my shoes back on. I get all my bags and wait in the chairs. two minutes later Olivia and nash came out. they sat next to me.
"I can't wait."nash said
"Yeah me niether, what about you liv?" I said. I looked over at Olivia and she looked like she was going to puke.
"Uh are you ok?" nash said.
"Um yeah just a little nervous." she said
i immediately knew it was because of that Brian guy. then a lady came over the loud speaker. "flight 326 is now boarding, flight 326."it said. we all got up and boarded the plane. there was three to a seat. nash called window seat, so he sat there, Olivia say in the middle and I sat on the aisle. The ride was going to be about two hours, not that bad. I grasped Olivia's hand. she turned and smiled at me.
"Hayyessss can I tell you a secret" she said
"Of course"i said
"I love youuuu sooooo muchhhh"she said
"I loooovvveeeee youuu toooooo"i said smiling. she leaned in and so did i. we kissed for about five secconds and I pulled away. we smiled at each other. her smile is so perfect. "hhaaaaaayyeesss I'm soo tired."she said
"Well then go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there."i said "ok." she said and kissed my cheek. she leaned her head on my shoulder and soon I heard her breathing heavily, so that ment she was sleeping. i looked down at her and smiled.
"You really love her don't you?" nash said. "yeah man, I love her to death."i said.
"Well I could tell she really loves you too so don't screw it up." he said. "trust me I wont. I will never let her leave me. she's my life." I said. I looked down at her again. I took the time to take in all her little features. her big brown eyes, her nice, soft brown hair that always smells so good. her flawless olive tone skin that has little freckles under her eyes that are barley noticeable. her braces just complete her. her hands that are always so soft when you touch them. i get my phone out and take a picture of her sleeping. I open twitter and post the picture with a caption 'my beautiful sleeping beauty.' I shut my phone off and smile.
"Attention all plane riders, this is not a normal flight." A person on the loud speakers announce. everyone starts freaking out, especially me.
"This plane has been provided with oreos that are the lowest calories you could think of. sorry if I scared ya there." the speakers say. everyone lets out a sigh of relief.
"We will be landing in ten minutes."
I look down and see Olivia still sleeping.
"Liv, c'mon wake up."i said nudging her a little bit.
"Mmmmmmmm I don't wannaa." she said
"Well you have too were hereee." I said back. she lifted her head from my shoulder and took a deep breath in and stretched. when she went to put her arms down she punched nash in the face."oh my gosh nash I'm so sorry." she said laughing. i was sitting there laughing my butt off.
"It's ok"nash said laughing.
The plane landed. we got our carry on bags and headed off the plane. we got to the lobby area of the airport and went outside. we called a taxi and got in.
"Where to?" the driver said. nash told him out hotel and he nodded his head. we got there and it was HUGE. we all walked up to the front desk.
"Hello, we have a room for grier?" nash said. the lady handed us our card and we went to our room. It was a suite. when we walked in we saw a bunch of guys on the beds. it was carter, aaron shawn, jack and jack, cameron, taylor... and matt. I put my arm around Olivia's waist, knowing Matt was in the room.
"HEY THEYRE HERE" cam yelled.
"Hey guys this is olivia." nash said
"Hi guys!" she said an waved. they all said hey in unison.
"Are you guys dating?" Taylor asked.
I looked at Olivia and her face was bright red.
"Why yes, yes we are."i said.
"Ooooo" they all said.
"So this is the famous Olivia I've heard all about. how are you." Matt said pulling Olivia into a hug. "I'm great, how about you." she said smiling. "well now that we've met we can become the bestest of friends. "Matt said and high fives her. it got me mad to be honest.
"So what are the plans for today?" Taylor asks.
"Ooh can we go and visit where I used to live , ya know walk around my old nieghborhood?" Olivia asked. "of course! that sounds like fun."matt said smiling at olivia.
"Ok let's go!" carter said. we all go downstairs and get in a taxi. Olivia told the driver the address and we were there in five short minutes.

*olivias pov*

We were finally there. my hometown. where I had lived for 13 years. we all got out and started walking around. "it feels so god to be back home!"i yelled they all laughed. we were walking down the side walk that I used to live on. until I say a very farmiliar figure walking towards me. as we got closer I relized who it was. Brian. I quickly started turning around but there was a wall of boys blocking me.
"OLIVIA" Brian said giving me a hug.
"Hi brian..."I mumbled. I look up at hayes and he has his mouth wide open. "so, you just left, no warning, nothin huh?" he said In a sarcastic tone. I got ready because I knew what was coming. he raised his hand and slapped me right in the face. hard. I fell to the floor.
"BRO WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!"I heard nash yell.
"Who are you her boyfriend?oh wait no that's me"he said.
"No that's me."hayes said.
I looked up at Brian in discust.
"Brian your not my boyfriend. hayes is. I left and didn't tell you because I know you were just going to beat me up. so deal with it."i said standing up. he was just about the punch me when matt stepped up and grabbed his arm and punched him in the face, really really hard. Brian just stood there in shock.
"Well, that probably wasn't a good idea for him to do that olivia."he said waking very close to me. "I'll get you sooner or later. and you'll be mine weather you like it or not." he said and walked away. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I turned around and everyone was staring at me."liv who was that?" nash asked "and why did he hit you?"
I guess it was time to confess.
"Here come with me."i said leading then to a park bench. we all sat down.
"Who was that."hayes said obviously angry. "that was brian. my ex-boyfriend. we started to go out a couple months before I moved. he was so sweet in the beginning. but then he started to get really mean and hurtful. he would call me worthless ugly and a piece of trash. I tried to break up with him but that's when he started hitting me. Wes had warned me about him and he was right. he was always very abusive to me when ever I did something he wouldn't like. soon in got to the point where he gave me a concussion. Wes finally went to him and almost beat the living crap out if him. it was not fun. he was the reason I cut. but then when I found out I was moving I could finally get away from him." I said showing all my bruises and cuts. they all just looked with thier mouths open. "if he ever does anything to you tell us. well Handle it."nash says.
"Thanks guys but we better start going back now."i said. we called a taxi and got in. the rest of the car ride was silent. we got to the hotel. ok there aren't enough beds for us all to have our own so it's gonna be me and cam in a bed, jack and jack, Matt and carter, Shawn and Aaron and Olivia and hayes. ok?"nash said and we all nod. me and hayes get into a bed and he puts his arm around me pulling me close. it made me feel safe.
"I love you."hayes aid kissing me on the cheek."i love you too." I said. then we all fell asleep.

------------------------------------------
Hi guys!! I made this chapter longer for you guys I hoped you liked it. BUT YOU FINALLY FOUND OUT WHO BRIAN WAS YAYY!! but anyways thanks for 947 reads in a 8days! It means alot. I'm sorry if I don't post everyday but I try my best. well see ya later! don't forget to vote and tell your friends thanks ily:*