Part 24

*olivias pov*

I woke up at looked at the clock. it's was 9:21. I sat up and saw at the guys on their phones. "hey look who's awake" Matt said. I just rolled my eyes. I look in the corner in the room, and there was pink heart balloons everywhere. "hey why are there balloons?"i asked. they all looked at me like I was crazy. "um it's kinda valentines day."taylor said. my eyes went wide and nash chuckled. I quickly jumped out of bed, leaving hayes by himself. "I forgot I have to get something for hayes!" I yelled "yeah he already got something for you..."carter said. I rolled my eyes and got some clothes and went into the bathroom. I undressed myself and got into the shower. I washed my hair and body and got out. I wrapped my hair in a towel and got dressed in black sweat pants, a flowy white crop top. I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun. I ran out of the room. "wow you got ready really fast. your lucky hayes is a late sleeper."nash said. "well I'm lucky I can get ready easily."i said. I grabbed my phone and walked out the door. I went into the elevator and pressed a button to go to the lobby. they have gift shops there. the doors closed. when the elevator got to the lobby, I waited for the doors so open. but they never did. I stared panicking. the elevator was stuck and the doors weren't opening. "oh my gosh."i whispered to myself. Pressed the button for help and a loud alarm went off. a couple secconds later a person came on the speaker where they play the music.
"Hello, to the people in this elevator, we have firefighters on their way to come and get you out. please remain calm."they said. I was the only person in the elevator so I just sat down. I went on twitter and tweeted "stuck in an elevator...what a great way to start the morning." wow I really have no life. just then I heard the doors being opened. I looked up and saw a crowbar being jammed in between the doors. finally the doors broke open and I saw a bunch of old crusty firefighters staring at me. i thanked them and walked away. I walked to the gift shop and it was absolutly HUGE! they had the most expensive things. From $1,000 cameras to a little two dollar thing of chocolate. I decided to get him
Some chocolate, his favorite candies which include sour patch watermelons, gobstoppers, and mike n ikes, I also got him a couple gift cards to hollister, abrocrombie and fitch, then I got him a little teddy bear that said 'I love you beary much'. last but not least, I got him a card. in the card I wrote him a little note.
"Dear hayes,
Happy valentines day babe! I love you so much you have no idea. your the best thing that's every happened to me. you always cheer me up when im sad, you always put a smile on my face. you will literally kill any person that hurts me, your so funny and the best boyfriend a girl could ever have. I'm still amazed that after all those girls that want you, you chose me. and I'm so thankful and blessed to have you in my life. I love you with all my heart hayes, I really do.
-xoxo olivia:)❤️"
I felt proud of my self and started to head upstairs. as I got to our room I opened the door. As I walked in everyone seemed to be in the kitchen talking so I snuck into our rooms'. I out the stuff under my bed and walked back to the kitchen. "AYYEEE OLIVIAAA"matt yelled. I noticed everyone was there except hayes."wassuuppp" I said laughing. "how'd it go getting stuck in an elevator?"nssh said chuckling. I just have him a stare. "For your information, it was not fun." I said.
"Yeah I hate elevators they're creepy." cam said. Everyone laughed. "hey Olivia can you make us breakfast?! pleaseee"taylor begged. "ugh why do I have to do everything. fine your all getting two pancakes got it?"i said. they all thanked me and walked away. as I got my ingredients I was singing. lmao idk. I went to reach for the pancake mix which was all the way on the top shelf. I was struggling to reach it because I'm so short:(. as I was reaching, I felt two arms around my waist, and a chin being rested on my head. I smiled knowing who it was. "hey babe, happy valentines day"he said handing me flowers. I turned around and saw a shirtless hayes. I took the flowers in my hand and smelt them. "aww hayes happy valentines day! thank you so much they smell so good!"i say kissing him. "no problem, but that's not the only thing I have for you."he said smirking. "oh jeez I'm scared."i said reaching for the mix once again. I couldn't reach it. hayes saw me struggling and laughed. he walked over and helped me get it. he's like a foot taller then me what the hell. as I was about to grab the mix from him he stopped me. "I'll make breakfast for everyone I don't want you doing any work today." he said smiling. "too late I already got stuck in an elevator." I said and I laughed at his reaction. "YOU DID WHAT NOW?!"he screamed.
"I got stuck in an elevator this morning."i said. she shook his head and started making the pancakes. as he was mixing i stared at his body. his abs, his strong arms, his face, I was very impressed. I was inturupted by hayes putting at least 20 pancakes on a plate. "how'd you do that so fast?!"i asked. "i have skill." me and hayes took our share of pancakes first before the animals come and devour them.
"BOYS BREAKFAST IS READY"i screamed. two secconds later they all ran into the kitchen screaming. they were all huddled around the plate taking thier pancakes. once everyone got their food they all sat down like normal human beings.
"Are they good?"I asked. they all nodded thier heads.
"Better then you've ever made them before"nash said stuffing his face.
"THEYRE AMAZING."matt, cam, taylor, carter, Shawn and jack n jack yelled.
"Well I'm glad you think they're good, because I didn't make them."i said.
"Well then who did?" nash asked.
hayes raised his hand doing the beaver face. "HAHAHAHAHAH"i was laughing so hard at his failed beaver face. "wow I didn't know hayes could cook."matt said.
"Me niether" hayes said and took a sip of his orange juice. then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" nash said and sprang to the door. he opened it and said hello. then we all heard screaming and yelling and banging and then someone got punched. we all ran to the door to see if nash was ok.
We saw him huddled up in a corner crying. "oh my gosh nash are you ok?!"i asked running over to him.
"Yeah I-I'm fine. Brian knocked on the door and demanded to see you, but I didn't want him to hurt you so I wouldn't let him in. he screamed in my face so I screamed back. I punched the wall then he slapped the wall. he was about to just push me aside and go find you so I punched him and he's unconscious.i don't understand why he would want to hurt you! I had to to do what I had to do to protect you"nash said sobbing into his knees.
"Oh my gosh nash I'm so sorry. I don't even know what to say." I said tearing up. I bent down and have him the biggest hug ever. I stop crying but then I look over at an unconscious Brian. why does he do this to us.

----------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry it's so short I just felt bad not updating today so hope it's good! Thanks for 1.2k reads again! it means a lot don't forget to boy and tell your friends and comment what you think thanks!