It's Gone Mad, Dec

AN: I tried something short. I have no idea whether this is good or not, but I hope you like it ;)
Written in Ant's POV

He looked at me with sparkle in his eyes as the audience went totally insane.

16 years in a row. We've won the NTA for best entertainment presenters for the 16th year in a row! I couldn't believe it!

But when I watched Dec, I was not thinking about the award. I was just thinking about him. My boyfriend. I wanted to kiss him and never let him go until we had no other choice. I wanted my hands to be in his perfectly styled hair, making sure everyone knew he was mine.

I wanted to kiss him. I would start at his face: his forehead, his cheeks, his eyes, his nose. Then I would kiss his lips, long and tenderly. I would go on and plant kisses on his neck, his chest, his belly. I would kiss and lick his thighs and his hips.

Then I want to cuddle him. Not a hug, but a proper cuddle. We would fall asleep in each other's arms. In the morning we would wake up and we would ask ourselves how we could sleep like that, arms and legs entangled.

I just wanted to touch him, and I never wanted that to end.

My thoughts abruptly ended when I saw our wives on the front row, looking at us with a lot of pride in their eyes.

My heart fell apart. Not Dec, but Lisa would lay in my arms tonight.

"It's gone mad, Dec."