~names~

Tymbre Arise Lerone: 5lbs 4oz, born at 13:40 on December 18th
Maisee Olyveah Lerone: 5lbs 5oz, born at 13:42 on December 18th

Leas pov
They were gorgeous. All 4 of them. One lovely, gorgeous family. I stood there, awaiting my chance to hold them. Tobi held Maisee, Marisa holding Tymbre. Marisa looked up at Tobi, seeing that he was fully consumed in the child that he was holding she pivoted her body to me, holding her arms out slightly.
"Do you want to hold her?" She asked, and my face light up and I walked over and gently took the baby out of her arms. Her eyes were open, revealing a pretty blue colour, which surprised me because neither did them have blue eyes.
"She's absolutely gorgeous." I whispered, looking over to The couple who were now both looking at Maisee.
"Do you want to hold her?"Tobi asked, and I knew he was saying it so he could hold Tymbre. I nodded, swapping the babies and looking at Maisee. She had grey eyes, which I knew over time could change to any a ray of colour. Maisee stuck her tounge out, wiggling her body before closing her eyes again. My stomach twisted as I thought about how I was pregnant, not only with Simons baby, but having been pregnant  for 2 months now. I shook off the feeling, telling myself that I'll bring it up later. I held the baby close in my arms, jumping a little as the door creaked open. It revealed 4 boys who's faces I obviously recognized.
Simon
Josh
Ethan
Jj
They all came in one by one, a smile broad on all of their faces as they seen the precious bundles in our arms. Simon and Ethan were the first to walk up and look at us with puppy dog eyes, silently asking to hold them. Tobi Reluctantly handed over Tymbre over to Ethan, who looked like a kid in a candy store, and no,that was not a fat joke, and no, that was not a peado joke.
Simon sat next to me, holding his slim finger out for Maisee to grasp. I sucked in a breath, holding her out to him so he could hold her. He scooped her up into his arms, holding her into his chest. In that moment I knew that he was going to be a good father, but in that moment I felt a rush of ice flowing through my hot veins.
•••
"Can we talk, alone?" I whispered to simon, fiddling with my ring. His face went pale, and he nodded stifly. I grabbed his hand, guiding him to the hallway of the ob floor.
"What is this about?" He asked, his tone sickly.
"Don't freak out please." I pleaded and he nodded. I took a deep breath, looking up to the bright hospital lights before looking back at simon. I took this chance to look at his appearance. His eyes were a light blue, like they always were when he is nervous. He had a few spots on his chin, a tiny bit of stumble on his face.
"I may or may not be 2 months pregnant." I rushed out, and his mouth fell open. I didn't know how he was going to react, but I sure as he'll wasn't expecting what happened next. He lifted me up in his arms, spinning me around. There was a few nurses around us who stopped when he lifted me up. One of them had her strawberry hair in a bun, her pink scrubs and hair making her skin look a pretty butterscotch colour.
"Good news?" She asked, giggling lightly. Simon nodded, pointing to my stomach.
"Do you want to see it? How far along is it?" She asked and simon nodded.
"2 months." I whispered breathlessly.
"Oh, come with me and you can peek at him or her from the sonogram." She explained, and we wordlessly followed the nurse onto a different floor, where there was rooms and rooms filled with a screen and keyword. She led us into one, telling me to sit on the bed and lift my shirt up. I followed her instructions, still shocked that she was doing this without an appointment ready. She squeezed the cold gel into my stomach, making me shiver in the process. She searched around abit, and then there he or she was. A tiny blob in the middle of the screen. My heart fluttered, and Simon touched my arm.
"That's our baby." He whispered with pride, and I could feel myself holding back the tears. I thought about when be it she would be due, and I came about the month of July. A July baby.
"We are going to have to change the date of our wedding." I smiled weakly at simon, but he looked happy as could be.

"Anything for you."
_______________________
I give you full permission to kill me. I haven't updated in days.
But in the words I came out with a new fanfic and I also hit 300 reads on this book so thank you<3