26

I woke up feeling daddy kissing the back of my neck and rubbing my stomach. I smiled and giggled. "Mmm. My precious baby boy." I blushed and turned facing him. He opened his eyes and smiled down at me. "Morning baby." He said and kissed the top of my nose. I blushed more and looked down at his chest and drew a heart. He chuckled and pulled me into a hug that turned into a cuddle. "I promise to god that I will protect you. You are my baby boy forever and always." I closed my eyes as he started to talk. His voice soothed me. "And you're my daddy and only mine." I said with a smile on my face. I looked up at him and saw him with a smile on his face as well.

He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead. "Always will be yours and only yours." I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "When you wake up you'll wake up to a beautiful smell and peace surrounding you." I started to suck on my thumb as I became tired.

I slowly woke up with my thumb still in my mouth and Josh gone. I took my thumb out of my mouth and wiped it on the clean sheets. I got up and smelled pancakes. I smiled and got out of bed. I realized I was still in my skirt and shirt. I walked to the dresser and pulled out one of Josh's shirts. Since Josh is taller then me his shirts cover everything on me. I wore his shirt and a pair of my boxers.

I walked out of the room and into the living room. I walked into the kitchen and saw Josh shirtless cooking with a stack of pancakes on the counter next to him. I smiled and ran up to him then hugged him from behind. He looked at me and chuckled. "You got to be more careful princess. I'm by a fire." My eyes widened and I let go of him. "Sorry daddy." I walked beside him and sat next to the pancakes. I picked one up and started eating while hearing my stomach growl. Daddy looked at me and chuckled. "Is my precious baby hungry?" I nodded my head and blushed.

He finished with the last pancake and set it on the stack. He picked up the plate and walked to the table setting it on the table and then made the table for breakfast. After he was done setting the table he walked over to me and picked me up bringing me to the table. He set me on his seat and pushed my chair in. I giggled and thanked him. "Your welcome baby boy." I blushed as he fixed me a plate and he set it in front of me. "Eat up baby." He kissed my cheek and sat next to me. I began to eat up and so did he.

A few minuets passed and Josh spoke up. "Tyler I need to tell you something." He got up and grabbed his plate and walked to the sink and began cleaning the plate. I nodded my head scared of what he was going to tell me. "It's about Ryan and Brendon." I stopped breathing for a moment. "O-Okay." I said as my voice cracked. He stopped washing the plates; dried his hands and walked over to me picking me up and holding onto me tightly. "They can't hurt you anymore." He said and kissed my cheek. "H-How?" I asked as a tear fell down my face. "Don't worry your pretty little head about it." He said and rubbed my back.

What do you think Josh did to keep his baby safe? Leave your thoughts in the comments.

I'm sorry, but this is the last chapter of the book. In other words it is the end of the book. I'm sorry to end it like this, but I haven't been able to write for this book because of writers block and I'm wanting to write different plots.

Thank you for everyone that stuck around for the book. You guys are amazing. You're the reason why I tried to keep writing this book.

I love all of you guys. Don't forget. If you ever need/want someone to talk to or rant to I am here.

Keep on living