4.

Bold - English

--------

We drive past the seaside and soon park the car. We unload everything and pick a spot under the shade. Dowoon immediately runs off, to the shore and plays around like a 5 year old kid. It was actually really amusing watching Sungjin and Wonpil chase after him to play around as well. Kat strips down to her bikini and follows after Brian to the water.

"Well, you coming?" I look up to see Jae looking down at me in a pair of board-shorts, his hair slightly disheveled.

"Yeah, just wait a sec." I get up to take my shirt and shorts off, leaving me in only my bikini. Feeling Jae's stare on me, I cross my arms to cover my stomach (a thing I do when I feel self - conscious). I look around to see Jae waiting for me. I run to catch up to him and walk beside him.

"Race you there." I took off leaving him in the exact same spot.

"Hey! Thats not fair." He shouted, chasing after me. I run around hiding behind each of the members. When I hid behind Kat, I couldn't see where he was. I look around to try to find him. How the heck could you miss a 6 ft chicken?

"Where the heck is he?" I ask Kat, only to be cut off by a pair of arms wrapping around my waist, picking me up. Oh, shit. He carries me to the water until it's a bit higher than his waist.

"No no no no, Jae don't you dare." He returned a smirk before dropping me into the freezing cold water. I get back to the surface of the waves, with only one thing on my mind.

"Park Jaehyung, you are dead to me." I meant it as a joke, of course and he knew that. I splashed some water at him only for him to drag me back into the water. I swim away so that I'm with the others leaving the Jae by himself.

''Hey Miyeon, you wanna go back?" I heard Brian ask I nod my head in response. We both swam back to shore, and walk to where our stuff was.

"So, do you like one of the members?" He asked me.

"As in like like, or friend like?"

"Like like."

"You probably have a guess already." I blush slightly knowing who he's thinking of.

"Yup, you spend most of your time with him. Its hard to miss. But it also seems like two other people like each other." We look back to Wonpil and Kat having a lot of fun with each other.

"Mhm I agree." Now that I think of it, Kat and I haven't had a private conversation together for quite some time now. I look up to see Brian drying himself off with a towel and that Jae was walking towards us as well. I get up as well and throw on a shirt, not knowing who's it is.

"You look good in my shirt." Jae comments, now I'm sure its his. I blush slightly, not used to the compliments.

"You want it back?"

"Nah, its fine. Keep it in fact."

"Um.. you sure" I'm really not used to Jae doing this. But I kinda like it.

"Mhm" He grabs another shirt of his and puts it on. I grab my purse, wanting to get some ice-cream from the near by store.

"Where are you going?" I point to the ice-cream store.

"You wanna come? What about you Brian?" Jae nods his head and looks towards Brian for an answer.

"Nah, it's fine. I'll stay here, and leave you two alone"

"Um... ok" We walk off to the ice-cream store. When we enter we are greeted with cool air, and delicious smells.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" The girl behind the counter, which I believe is in her mid 20's, asked. Her eyes lit up a thousand times more when she saw that Park Jaehyung, was standing in front of her.