What's Your Name?

EVERYONE.

I'm uploading once more, as you can see. It's made me realize how soon this story will be over, and I'm a little sad. /: But, everything has to come to an end eventually. I just really hope I'll grow the guts to publish my many other hidden works.

My birthday was amazing, and thank you to all who PMd me your sweet birthday wishes! It made me so happy. (: I almost forgot to upload, again. But I've been incredably busy lately with school work, and it's been so overwhelming. Then there's the fact that I will be going out of the country on October 15th, and I'll have to be doing all the work I'm missing. Thank you for hanging in with me, and thank you all who have been reminding me to upload. You all have become a huge part of my writing, so I'm very thankful.

Right now is a little distracting, especially since I have been staying after school every single day this week and I know I'll have to do the same thing for next week. And I should really be studying for my AP classes, considering I have to go to bed early and wake up early. And then there's the fact that the weather is crazy! It keeps raining like a tornado will come, then it stops, then it starts up again! The power has gone out probably four times already?

Well, it's not like anyone really reads author's notes anyway, so enjoy, and tell me what you think.

Don't forget to check out my Student/Teacher story! A new chapter is posted today (:

- cilla

I didn't do much the next couple of weeks at the apartment. I woke up, I worked, got home and drank, smoked, fell asleep. That's about all I did, and I still had some sanity left in me. I guess it was because I was good at that.

I ignored my phone the entire time. The first few days it wouldn't shut up, so I shut it off and did my thing until I felt the whole of depression crash down onto me. The medicine helped make me wake up easier, but that was it. Being alone only made things more difficult for me.

It was my choice and all, but I didn't want to go back to the house. The house that was never my home, only her's. And Xavier's. And soon also Jared's.

Then my brother. God, I was so angry at them all. Aaron, did he think my father was really serious? He's mental for fucks sake!

At some point the silence of the house took ahold of me and I had to get out. I grabbed my keys and wallet and headed to Deep Ellum to run into some old 'friends' of mine.

...

"The King!" RJ joked when I walked into the bar that was our former HQ. Well, it was obviously still theirs and no longer mine.

"Hey." I said boredly when I saw him.

"It's been a while."

"A few weeks, yeah."

"Come sit down." He told me. I sat down next to him at the bar and a bartender who looked familiar gave me a side glance nervously.

"This is the new tender, Ricky." RJ said nodding over to the kid behind the bar.

I lifted my hand lazily and he turned to face me. "Hi, what can I get you?" He asked, slightly in a robotic way.

"Crown. And ice." I narrowed my eyes at him. "I know you from somewhere." I said, making his eyes widen the tiniest bit.

"Oh, yeah. I was with Shady when we ran into you at the gas station." It looked like he began to remember what had happened that afternoon. There was something in his eyes as he began to get nervous remembering something.