Gem Hunting

Authors note: Sorry I haven't been able to update over the past few days, I've had PARCC testing so here's the next one

Rocky's P.O.V
You know its not every day that you find something valuable, nor about 15 other people. But oh my, can it be amazing, and amazing it was. "No way," I said to Chase my digging partner. "What do you mean, no way," he asked. "By bo way I mean that I've found a small dimond," I said. "Put ot in the box, we won just with that gem," Chase said. "All thanks to you," he continued. "Ohh thanks Chase, your a good pup," I told him, he obly blushed beside it as we walked out the frount of our cave

Rubble's P.O.V
Me and my partner Zuma were waljing down the cave looking for something. "Man, it would be nice if we could find one," Zuma said. "Don't worry, we'll find one sooner or later," I said. We walked around the corner, Zuma stopped dead in his tracks. There was a gasp and before I knew it I looked into the bucket we had, and sitting there was a 50 ounce bag of gold which almost had 85,000 dollars in value, we were so proud of ourselves we walked out right after that.

Marshall's P.O.V
Me and Tracker were in our cave looking for something good to bring back out so we can win our competition. Tracker was listening for something to get a good idea of were would we find the best things. "Amego this way," Tracker said. "Ok Tracker," I said following him towards the sound. We were walking down the cave to come on the mother load, a bunch of copper. "Wow, that's a lot of copper Tracker," I said happily knowing that, that was so good for this. "Man, Ryder will be so happy when he sees this," I said. "He sure will amego," Tracker said helping me carry all of it out of the cave and gave each other a good hug. "We make great team Tracker," I said. "We sure do," Tracker as we walked back to camp.

Everest P.O.V
Well Skye and I are looking for the best thing for this competition. "We have a few gems right her," Skye said. We walked around the cave for a little while longer until we spotted something beautiful. We saw some ruby's piled up on each other. "Yes," is all what Skye said. "We just won this game," I said. "Awsome," she said.  "Help me collect it so we can bring it back out to camp," I said. Skye did as I said, and we carried it out to the camp.

Ryder's P.O.V
Well, me and Katie were on the same team together. "Haven't found anything good yet," Katie asked looking for other things. "Nope not yet," I told her. I then moved a rock and found something. "Hey Katie, I found something," I said. "Really what is it," she said excitedly. "Jade," I said. "That's my favorite gem," Katie said. "Let's take this back out to camp," I said with her help as we pulled all of it towards the little camp we had.

Once we got there, all the other pups were there when we got there. "Took you long enough," Chase said. "How long have you and Rocky been here," I asked. "3 hours," Rocky said. "Oh, well then, are you guys bored," Rocky said. "Heck, no," Chase said. "Well, let's share what we found, you two want to go first," I asked. "No, well go last," Rocky said. "Ok me and Tracker got about 10 pounds of copper," Marshall said. "Me and Zuma got 50 onces of gold," Rubble stated. "Me and Katie got some jade," I said. "Me and Skye got some Ruby's," Everest said. We all turned and looked at Chase and Rocky with smirks on there faces. "Oh, we won by about 10 miles," Chase said. "Why, the pups all asked. "Oh, because of this," Rocky said pulling out what looked like to be a clear piece of something. "What is is it," Zuma asked. "Maybe a dimond, I don't know," Chase said sarcastically. "You know, we need to have a musem for all of this stuff," Rocky said. "And each section dedicated for whomever found it," Chase said. "That sounds like a great idea pups," I said liking what they were doing instead of bragging about things, that's how I raised those pups, I thought. We walked back towards the lookout and talked about what we did. Its bot often you come around and get a chance like this, but I think wr took full advantage of this opportunity and made it worth while.