Fun? More like Shit

My alarm on my phone rings repeatedly, due to it being 7:30 a.m. I honestly don't know why I even use this stupid alarm when I'm already up at 3.

I get up sluggishly and head to the bathroom to do my business.
*flush*

As I washed my hands, I stared at the person reflecting in the mirror. Beauty in the inside is better than the outside. I sighed. If only everyone saw it that way we wouldn't have to deal with disinterest of other people just because of the way we dress, look, and act.

The water continued to run through my hands as I continue to stare at myself. Quickly, I looked away from my reflection and dried my hands with the hand towel behind me. Then I began getting dress.

Before I start driving to school I made sure I looked decent. I wore a plain black hoodie (yes I'm wearing a white t-shirt underneath if you're wondering), a pair of blue skinny jeans and some off brand black tennis shoes. Unlike most people, I don't care about name branded stuff. Shoes are shoes and clothes are clothes. You wear them and you move on with your life. Anyway as for my straight, dirty blonde hair, it's pulled into a pony tail with an old scrunchy. I've been using that baby for years and it still hasn't popped yet. Thank God.

I checked myself out once more to make sure I don't have any stains or anything. Turns out, I actually look suitable for school, so I grabbed my keys from the stool, and raced to my 2014 black Toyota Camry.

I sat down in the driver seat and put the key in the ignition, causing the car to come to life. I shifted the gear to drive and drove to my super fun school, Lincoln High.

Oops did I say it was a fun school? I actually meant my super shitty hell hole.