How Embarrasing

A hoarse voice calls my name. "Kiyra. Kiyra. Kiyra." The voice spoke louder and more terrifying. I look around, just to find darkness surrounding me. "Kiyra." The voice chuckles as footsteps emerged.

I couldn't speak. I turned around, once again, to find nothing. All of a sudden, chains came up from the ground and locked me in place, wrapping tightly around my wrists and ankles. Silent tears slid down my face, I couldn't make a simple sound, not even a scream for help. I close my eyes in defeat, then looked up. Aiden appeared in front of me, covered in blood...smiling. That's when I screamed.

...............................................................

My eyes slowly open, with dried tears. I look at the window seeing that it's completely dark outside. Just like my dream. Then, something pulled me closer against them, from my waist. A hard, but comfortable chest laid against my back. Automatically, I knew it was Aiden. His soft breathing and his soothing heartbeat ran through my body. His touch, his sound amazed me in such a way. I want to see what he looks like asleep. Maybe he's more attractive and innocent.

Carefully, I turned my body around. I don't know if he's a deep sleeper or not, so I have to be cautious as I make such movements. Even though it's completely dark, I can still kind of see him. From what I see, he has a scar over his right eyebrow and one on his cheek. They're barely noticeable, but once you come close to his face you can really see them. I wonder what his story is. What caused him to come this far in life? Unconsciously, I slowly caressed face and rubbed my thumb down to his lips. He really is beautiful.

His eyes began to flutter, meaning he's about to wake up. i have literally one second to act like I'm asleep. Do you know how weird it is to touch someone's face while there sleeping? That's not creepy at all. I pulled my hand away, and placed it on my side with my eyes squinching. It's only for precautions.

"Freak, I know you're up." A husky whisper filled the room. My heart skipped a beat. Maybe if I don't make a sound he'll think I am sleep. "You were rubbing my face for the past minute. I know your up." Immediately, I blushed and covered my face. How embarrassing. He gave a low chuckle.

I want to freaking jump off a bridge right now. He grabs one of my hands and rests it back on his face. Even though it's dark, I'm pretty sure he can see my face glowing red. "Seems like your feeling better, maybe you should give your knight and shining armor a kiss." And the mood is ruined. Instantly, I popped him in the face and got up.

"Maybe, you should get the fuck out of my house." I turned on my room light.

"Turn off the damn light." Aiden hisses and puts the blanket over his head.

"Oh no you don't. Your not spending the night, my dude." I placed my hands on my hips.

"Too late. It's already sunrise." I rolled my eyes.

"Since it's sunrise, you might as well get to steppin' cause my parents don't play when it-" Aiden stands up and approaches me, shirtless. I can feel myself begin to stutter, "c-comes t-to b-" he places his tender lips on mine.

What the fuck is going on? It feels so good.

Our lips began to move in sync. I raise my hand to hold his neck. His hands reaches to my butt and starts squeezing my ass, pulling me closer.

What is this feeling?

Aiden breaks the kiss with a smirk. "Finally, you shut up." Realization drawn upon me. I kissed a guy I have just met. What's worse is that I enjoyed it. I can feel my face turning red by the second. Aiden lets go of me and laughed from my expression. On instinct I slapped him in the face and walked out of my room.

Hey guys I'm so sorry that this was a really short chapter and I know ya'll were waiting FOREVER for this next one. I've been dealing with a lot of shit so hopefully you guys can understand. I'll try my best to update faster and have longer chapters. Later 😜✌🏽