glory

12:55 PM

"fucking hell." calum groans out his first words this morning, while holding his throbbing head.

"i'll go get you guys some water and aspirin." i say as i leave my bed, and grab my beach bag. yep, i've got everything in there.

i hand each of the boys an aspirin, and they take turns in drinking water from the bottle, "thanks, mom." michael mutters before crashing back down on the bed.

"what the hell happened last night?" luke asked, holding onto his head just as calum is.

"well, ashton went back here at about 12, since he was already drunk. calum, you left with that girl named mia," calum nods, smirking, "michael, luke and i had to drag you all the way back here cause you passed out on the sand, but luke wasn't much of a help either because he was drunk as fuck." i shake my head, remembering how much luke had whined the past night.

"it's a good thing i went back here early," ashton chuckles, "if not, you could've been dragging me, too."

"again, thanks mom." michael shoots a playful smile at me, and i reply by rolling my eyes.

"i wanna go swimming." i say simply as i head to the bathroom, carrying my bikini.

1:16 PM

"aye, mami." michael smirks as i walk past him in my bikini.

"i wonder who'd get to tap that." ashton laughs, pointing at me.

"that bastard would be so lucky." calum says.

"i'm right fucking here, guys. i don't appreciate you talking about me like that." i say, placing my beach towel down on the sand and lay face down on it.

just then, luke starts to walk towards us, in all his glory.

broad shoulders, toned abs, and defined biceps. i'd tap that.

"close your mouth, ky. you'll catch flies." ashton giggles once he catches me staring at the god walking towards us.

"oh, fuck." i groan, burying my head down on the towel. are there classes that could teach on how one can stop staring? i need to take it asap.

THIS WAS A BIT BORING but juice is coming soon uhuhhhh

- au