Note

After one week (3 weeks before the competition)
Monday

Jaehyun's POV

Today is Monday and all my classes are with the whole dance team (except for the younger ones) and the asshole. It was the 5th period of the day and now it is PE time. The topic is basketball and we have been discussing this for the whole week last week. Our class only had two member of the basketball team and those people are me and Changkyun. He and I were used as example before the whole class were to start with two on two game. But one thing I forgot to tell you is that Changkyun is a freak in the games he will always make himself win even if it means hurting the others. So when I was about to shoot the ball he pushed me and I fell to the ground. Our teacher blew his whistle and asked to speak with Changkyun at the side. Doyoung rushed to me after I fell alongside Ten and the others.

"What the hell is wrong with him? Isn't that illegal in the basketball world?" Hansol said as they all surrounded me while I sat.

"Forget him he's really like that." I said as I stood up with great pain in my back. After Changkyun and the teacher spoke with each other they walked back but Changkyun walked straight out maybe he was sent to detention because he was holding a paper.

"Jung Jaehyun do you want to go to the clinic?" The teacher asked and I just shook my head then he started with the warm up test and I remained there seated. You're probably wondering why I'm in the basketball team. Well the reason is because after dancing the only thing I really really want is to play ball. So yesterday I asked the coach and he let me in and even allowed me to play in yesterday's game. The class ended just like and on our way out Johnny on crutches and Doyoung walked with me to lunch.

"So Jaehyunnie how is your back?" Johnny asked me as we took a seat.

"It's fine I'm used to it anyways. How 'bout you how's the ankle?" I asked him and he just looked at his ankle and laughed.

"I guess he's fine but we still have a problem cause Taeyong doesn't want you in the team but we all said we want you in." Doyoung said as he bit his apple.

"I really want to help you guys but that ass face is ruining everything for you all." I said and looked over to their table.

"Yeah we understand you but guess what?" Johnny asked me as he pointed to their table.

"What?" I asked them and they leaned in closer.

"Ten and Taeyong haven't been talking and it is the most unusual shit because they are like the closest but now Ten is not even talking............oh there he is. Ten! Over here." Doyoung said as Ten happily went to our table to have a seat with us.

"Hey guys! Johnny how's your ankle?" He quickly asked and I looked at him like "You-are-so-in-love."

"It's fine now. How about you? Haven't you eaten anything? You're so thin." Johnny said back at Ten as he grabbed the boy's arm. I smirked at Ten and continued eating. 

"Oh no Taeyong's looking at us right now." Doyoung whispered. We then continued eating and we all avoided his eyes. Just then people began crowding in one corner of the eating area and we went closer to it. 

"Why the fuck are you asking my girlfriend out?" We heard Mark say and saw Koeun behind him.

"Man come on I didn't know you were together because she looks totally gorgeous." The guy said and when I looked closer I realized it was Changkyun. Mark then punched him and Changkyun punched back. Then silence came only the two of them making noise, the students gave way to this person.

"Im Changkyun do you not who you're punching right now?" We looked to see Taeyong speaking. The two stopped and turned to Taeyong. 

"I don't give a fuck who he is and who you are." Changkyun replied. Taeyong then chuckled and glared at Changkyun.

"Are you sure?" Mark asked him and Changkyun chuckled silently.

"Fine then but you better make fucking sure that you don't ever touch my brother, his girlfriend, my friends and most of all me." Taeyong said then Changkyun laughed hysterically and walked away winking at Koeun. I tried my best to not explode and I succeeded. We then left and I spoke to Koeun about her clothing to protect her and I thanked Mark for punching that bastard. After that scene Ten, Doyoung, Johnny and I walked to our next class. When we reached the room the class president was standing in front.

"Everyone please sit down I have an announcement." After she said that Doyoung went in front.

"Everyone sit down now and let's listen to her." He said and everyone followed because they were afraid of the student council president.

"Okay everyone so our teacher is absent today so the school office told me that our class can go to next period which is club time so everyone please proceed to your clubs now. Thank you." She said and everyone went out of the room and walked to their own clubs. I walked Doyoung, Johnny and Ten to the dance studio of the school before going to my club.

"Jaehyun can we go to your house after school?" Ten asked me and I nodded and said a quiet "sure" Then they entered the dance studio. I walked my way to the Basketball court, yeah I know it may be a pretty bad idea since Changkyun might be there but who cares I'm gonna beat his ass. When I arrived to the court I saw an empty court that was filled with silence. Why isn't he here yet? I then went to the locker room to change my clothes. When I entered the locker room I heard noises.

"Hello?" I said and there was no reply. So I decided to ignore it instead of scaring myself. I went to my locker which has a name printed in big bold letters "JUNG". I opened it and a folded yellow paper fell. I picked it up and read it.

'Jaehyun meet me at the school gates after club time.'

"Who the hell is this?" I said and I folded it again and put it on my jacket's pocket. I changed my clothes amd went outside to shoot some hoops.

After a long while Changkyun came in. He was filled with bruises and cuts on his whole body and as a normal human being I asked if he was okay.

"Why do you care?" He said annoyed.

"Just asking." I shrugged and continued to shoot.

"Actually you know what someone beat the hell out of me after my previous class." He said.

"Well you must have done something to annoy the fuck out of him." I said.

"Yeah he actually said 'Lay off my fucking friends if you touch anyone of Ten, Johnny, Doyoung, Hansol, Yuta, Mark, Koeun, Lami and Jaehyun I'm gonna kill you....and it's gonna be real next time.' Like what the fuck is that scary shit?" He said and I laughed.

"That's fucked up man. Who is that though?" I asked him as I helped him tame a seat.

"I have no idea, we were in a dark room when it happened." He said.

"Well anyways I forgot to tell you that there is no basketball meet today since the coach said that there are no basketball games so we can take a break from practice and meetings. So yeah uh I'll get going now. See you around." He said and he stood up and left. I then went back to the locker room and changed my clothes. I grabbed my phone from the pocket of my jacket and felt the paper. I then remembered and sighed. I opened my phone and texted Ten telling him that I will be waiting for the three of them outside. I walked outside and sat down on one of the benches and waited for them. After a long hour of waiting Ten texted me saying that they are near. So I sat up properly and while waiting for them I saw Taeyong walking towards me.

A/N:Hey guys so I'm sorry that this is such a late update it was really hard writing long ass chapters you know.....Anyways Vote and Comment I you all! By the way thank you guys for 172 readers but I do hope that you guys vote more because the votes are so low 😭.