Confusion

"You know what let's run with my jacket cause we need to meet the others at the front gate of our school and Ten told me they'd wait for us." He told me.

"Hold on our pups are more important let's just cover them and I mean we'll get wet anyway so just cover the pups." I told him and he agreed. Our school was a lot of steps away but we don't care so here we go! We ran covering the pups in our arms with Taeyong's jacket and the two of us were soaked as heck. We ran a little more and reached the school to see our friends entering the coffee shop infront of the school. We entered the shop dripping wet and all of them looked shocked to see us.

"What the fuck did you do? Skipping class and not even planning anything. You just left and didn't tell us we would have come with you two and brought our things with us but you two look at you! You two are soaking we- OH MY GOD! Are those puppies?" Doyoung exclaimed and Taeyong and I just let them down. Everyone except Ten and Johnny played with the puppies.

"Yah Lee Taeyong, Jung Jaehyun, what were you two thinking you assholes." Ten asked us as he threw us tissues and we wiped ourselves.

"Here I have a towel that I didn't use for gym a while ago." Johnny said and gave us his towel. Taeyong and I both grabbed each end of the towel and looked at each other.

"Oh it's okay you use it. I'm okay with tissues." I told Taeyong as I pushed the towel to him.

"No no no you use it I'm used to being a bit damp." Taeyong said as he pushed it to me.

"No it's fine really." I told him and he shook his head we kept on doing this until Ten hit my head and Johnny hit Taeyong's head. The rest looked at us and formed a circle around us.

"Well well well you two just skipped and hung out together and now you two are best friends?" Yuta said and Taeyong and I looked at him.

"No it's really fine for me to use the tissues."

"It's fine for me to be a bit damp you know." He and I spoke at the same time and the others gave is suspicious looks.

"You know what give me the towel you two just be wet." Johnny said and grabbed the towel from the two of us. We headed to the restroom and started drying ourselves with tissuses. We changed back into our uniform to feel dry. After changing I went to dry my hair by the hand dryer and after a few more minutes we were out of the restroom.

"Guys guys check it out! Huge throwback right here." Johnny shouted at the others as Taeyong and I walked back to our seats. Everyone gathered around his phone and watched the video. It played an old looking news video and turns out it was old.

'This just arrived, a group of students from LJ academy all slit their wrists because of the shame and humiliation brought to them. I just interviewed a student a while ago and she said that this is because of a talent show last year wherein they quite messed up and it led to misunderstandings and made the audience laugh at them and call them humiliating and heartbreaking names. As of now reports from the hospital says that out of 8 of them only 3 made it and is now confined. This is Kim Ji Eun reporting for All Around Seoul.'

"Damn I still remember that we were like young ass shits back then. I didn't expect them to slit their wrists and like we were all so shookt." Ten said as we all sat down.

"Ten stop saying shookt it's weird as fuck." Hansol said and we all laughed. I then thought to myself. What if that happens to me when I enter the talent show. What if I end up being ashamed of myself and suiciding?

"Hey Jae you okay? You've been like that since the morning." Taeyong asked me while the others talked about other stuff.

"Yeah I was just thinking how do you get in the Talent Show." I asked him and the others heard.

"Wait what? Jaehyun you're gonna sign up?" Johnny asked me and I opened my mouth to speak but Taeyong cut me off.

"Uh no he's just asking." He said and I internally smiled. I wouldn't want them to be laughing at me because of wanting to join that talent show.

"Okay......." Mark said and they continued talking. I looked at Taeyong again and he told me quietly.

"Jae if you're gonna sign up for the talent show you're gonna be in a tight schedule. Practices for the show and the dance competition are gonna collide with each other so you need to be great at multitasking." He told me and I sighed.

"Too bad I really wanted to join. Nah next time maybe." I said and Taeyong and I joined the group's conversation. After hours of talking we all decided to go home. Ten and Johnny went together together. Doyoung and Lami were fetched by their parents because they had to go somewhere. Hansol and Yuta stayed behind because they needed to talk about something private. Taeyong, Mark, Koeun and I walked together in the same directions so we basically went home together Taeyong and I stood infront of Koeun and Mark. As we were walking we passed by the rumored enemy of Taeyong.

"Hyung Seung Hee's here." (bitch that name is invented) Mark said and Taeyong grabbed my wrist and placed me behind him.

"Stay behind." He said and Seung Hee went near him.

"Taeyong-ah I waited for you to come home since the afternoon. Where have you been?" He said and Taeyong chuckled.

"Who told you to wait for me anyways?" Taeyong said and Seung Hee walked closer to us.

"I did. Who you hiding behind you?" He asked and Taeyong stepped backward. He grabbed our hands with his hands behind his back.

"Don't touch them."

A/N:

Why am I always late in updating damn!!! Sorry for a super later update again. 미안해요! BTW are you guys fans of KDRAMA if so and you need a suggestion. Watch Bride of The Water God.

OMG freaking Joo Hyuk is gonna kill me. He keeps walking around shirtless damn!!!!!

Ok anyways bai! Vote. Comment. And support. I love you bitches!!!!!!