Cousin

Jaehyun's POV

As we entered the cinema I sat between Ten and Johnny. The movie will start at 11:00 AM and as of now it's 10:52. I held the popcorn and placed it on my lap. I really didn't want to watch this but I don't want to look like the only one whose scared. A few minutes later the movie started and we watched intensely. Then suddenly Johnny and Ten both got popcorn from my bucket at the same time. Their hands touched and Ten quickly pulled away his hands from the bucket. I looked at Johnny and he was frozen. I looked at Ten and well he was pretty much the same. I can't believe I am stuck between these two right now. I felt too much awkwardness and so I just stayed still as well. I looked over at Koeun and she was clinging onto Mark's arm who looked as if he was hiding his real emotions which is being scared. I took a peek at Taeyong and he was covering his eyes.

How adorable....... Wait what?!

After some time my bladder frlt like exploding. So I stood up to go to the restroom and peed. I fixed my hair to in front of the mirror and quickly went out of the restroom while I was walking briskly I saw someone familiar. He looked at me and I walked closer.

"Hyung?" He said and I finally remembered who he was.

"Jeno?" I asked him to be sure and he gave a small nod as he smiled.

"Wow you got taller and you look so mature." I told him and he scoffed.

"Hyung! Of course I'm more mature. It's been years since you last saw me." He said and I chuckled. 

"So hyung what are you doing here?" I then looked at the direction of the cinema entrance and grabbed my phone to text Koeun with a quick "I gotta bounce for a while. Jeno is here. We're gonna hang out for a while see ya later."

"Well my dear cousin I am here with my friends but I would give my precious time to my favourite cousin." I told him and put my arm around his shoulder. We started to walk out of the mall and I pulled him to a restaurant. Once we entered his eyes widened and I smiled.

"Hyung I can't afford this. If I use my money mom would scold me." He said and I laughed.

"Don't worry I will pay. I'm the hyung so it's my duty to pay." I said and I signaled for the waiter to come.

"Good Afternoon sir what would you like to order?"

"Can we have two steaks and please change the rice to mashed potato." I said and he nodded and went away. After a while our food came and we started to eat.

"Hyung thanks for this."  He said and I nodded with a small no problem.

"Hyung what have you been up to these days?"

"Nothing much really but ever since I came home and studied in this new school I met more people and made friends and wel I kinda developed my talents. How about you?"

"I've been good.  I got a scholarship to SOPA and I got a girlfriend." He said and I was shocked. Just 5 years ago this boy was allergic to girls.

"What?! You have a girlfriend? For how long now?" I asked him and he laughed at my reaction.

"It's true we've been on for 1 year and 4 months." He said and I still couldn't believe him.

"Are you sure you are not lying?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Of course hyung! Do you wanna see a picture?" He asked me and so I nodded.

"Here." He said and he opened his phone. First of all it's so adorable that his lock screen wallpaper is a picture of him and his girl kissing. Second, god damn it's true! He then smiled shyly and I messed up his hair.

"You really grew up Jeno." I told him and we continued eating.

"How about you hyung? How's your love life?" He asked me and I looked up at him.

"Well I don't know I'm kinda just focusing on my friends but you know one of my friends really catches my attention." I said and he smirked at me.

"No no It's not what you think. That person I'm referring to is a cold ass guy but once you really get to know him he is protective, caring and kind. Did you know that I got sick one day and he took me home and he took care of me but our first meeting was so fucked and I didn't even expect that we'd be so close." I said and he was slightly laughing.

"Oh my god hyung you are so fucking gay!" He shouted which caused the people in the restaurant to look at us. 

"Shut up Jeno. Why would you even say that?" I scolded him and he gave a muffled laugh.

"Because it's so obvious! You obviously are crushing on that dude." He told me and I looked at him like he's a psychopath.

"Are you serious? He's just like my close friend but not and never a crush." I told him and he nodded with a face as if telling me that he doesn't believe me.

"Okay okay." He said and we finished eating. I paid the bill and everything and we exited the restaurant.

"Hyung do you even know the components of love? First when you are in love the world seems to only work with that person beside you. Second your mood lights up at that persons presence. Third all you seem to think about through the day especially at night is that person. Fourth everytime you see that person you get flustered and lastly your world stops when that person is staring at you." He told me and I looked down deep in thought. Am I actually falling in love with Taeyong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy shit guys I can't believe we reached 1.02k views of this book already!!! I know it's a bit shitty and messed up and that is because my mind is so indecisive so I'm always not sure of what to update but really guys thank you for giving me my dream💖

Also I'm sorry for my short "hiatus" I did not update for the whole of November because someone broke up with. We've been together for almost a year and well he broke it off with me even though everything in our relationship that he has done is hurt me by flirting with others. So when that happened my inspirational box (my mind) emptied and it felt like I was gonna die so I'm really sorry for that😊💔