[2] But I want it(Sebby & Ophelia)

(Third person pov)

Sebby laid on the hard ground, too weak to even open his eyes. All he could hear was screaming and chains rattling as "the damned" moved around him. He didn't remember how he had died or what he had done to go to hell but he was here and that couldn't be helped... or could it. "Dexy! Dexy! I want that one! That one right there!" A small and feminine voice said over the noise.

"But he looks so weak. He wouldn't work well, and probably be slow." A very muscular voice said as Sebby was picked up by his matted black hair. He winced in pain before hearing the girl say "Don't pick it up like that! You'll break his neck!" She took his head in his arms and placed it on her lap.

"This is the one." She said in a calm voice as she wiped away some of the grim on his face. "No, Ophelia. He's to weak. Pick one of the newer one that just came it." He heard the strong say as he gabbed his finger in to Sebby's ribcage, making him jolt in pain. "But I want it!!" Ophelia said back attempting to hit away the man's finger... with no prevail. She sounded as if she was picking out a new pet puppy.

"Ok, if he can open his eyes and grab my hand you can keep him. If not we get a newer one. Deal?" The man said. "Deal." Ophelia said back. "Come on,come on. Please just try to do this." She brought her face close to his and watched him. He attempted to open his eyes but they were crusted shut. Ophelia blew away the crust and put her hands on the sides of his ears. After a few seconds of struggling his eyes finally slit open and he could see Ophelia's face in the fire light.

She had lines tattooed on her nose indicating she was part of the royal demon family. She had a huge smile that her right fang hung out prominently. Her hair was orange at the base but faded in to red. It hung down past her shoulders and fell around the brown ram horns that clung to her skull.

"Alright now just sit up and grab Dexter's hand." Her smile smile grew so wide Sebby thought her cheeks would break. He slowly moved his eyes to Dexter and studied him closely. He had brown eyes and matching brown hair. He had symbols tattooed on his cheeks showing he was a royal guard.

He was wearing armor, but it didn't hide his huge arms. He was looking straight down at Sebby and even though he was on his knees, his hand seemed as if it were a mile away. "See? He can't do it, now let's go." Dexter said to Ophelia. "No I'm not leaving him!" She said now glaring at the huge guard.

Sebby started to move his hand up and eventually grabbed Dexter's. "See?" Ophelia asked Dexter in a mockingly voice. "Fine. You can have him." He said letting go of Sebby's hand and wiping it on his chest plate. "Ok can you hold his head?" She said handing it to Dexter. Sebby's eyes were now all the way open and they followed Ophelia with ever move she made.

She took a key ring off a hook that stood on Dexter's armor. After that she sat by Sebby's feet a went through the keys one by one until she got to a ring made of chiseled bone. She then shook it with a giggle. "Skeleton key!" She smiled as she unchained Sebby's feet and moved to his wrist. "Your going to have to carry him, Dexy." She smiled.

"No, no, no, no, no, NO! I am not touching him anymore than this!" Dexter said as he barely held up Sebby's head with his finger tips. "I am five foot, one inch! Do you think I can carry him!" She raised her voice as she helped Sebby sit up. She gave him a soft smile and continued to wipe away dirt from his face. "What's your name?" She said she gently and smooth as if talking to a child.

"S-s-s-" he stuttered. "Wait. I've got something for you." She reached in to the bag she had on her waist and pulled out a metal bottle. She waved it in the air to show it had a liquid in it. "We may be demons but we still get thirsty." She giggled as she pulled the cap of and placed the opening to Sebby's lips. "Don't worry, its water" she reassured him as she tilted the bottle. The smooth liquid slid down his throat quenching his thirst as the taste of iron slide down deep within him.

"Better?" Ophelia asked sweetly smiling at him. "Yes thank you. My name is Sebby." He responded a bit shocked at his voice. Since he had been down here all that had come out of his mouth were screams and groans of pain. "Ok. Now let's go." Ophelia said looking at Dexter. "Fine I will pick him up but he gets a bath as soon as we get home." He mumbled as he placed Sebby in his arms and standing up.

"Let's go home, Sebby. We have to get ready to go the human realm. Your my new guide." She smiled as she led the group down walkways and up stairs until she stopped in front of a huge black castle lit with huge red torches shining in the darkness. "Let's go meet Demean and Dad!" She said as she pushed Dexter through the front gate.

She pushed through the open door ways until she was stopped by a huge half man /half beast placing his hand on her shoulder and yanking her back. "Your not going in right now." His face was mean and stern, but what scared Sebby was Ophelia's face. Her soft round red eyes now beady and small. "I'm going in." She said as she left Ike's back towards Dexter and Sebby. "Wether you like it or not." Her voice was calm but her could her cracking in it if you listened hard enough.

"No one is allowed in right now. Not even you. Demean said so." The man-beast tightened his grip on her shoulder. "Dexy, I-I need you." She started to visibly shake and she began to stutter a bit. She looked scared. Why would the future captain of Hell's army be scared of a B-level demon?

Just then Dexter gently placed Sebby on the hot cobblestone entrance way, he rested with his ankles of to the sides of his thighs. He had never felt so insignificant. Dexter walked up to Ophelia and the other demon. "Let go." His stiff voice sent shivers down Sebby's spine, causing him to visibly shake. He could finally get a good look at how tall Dexter was compared to Ophelia. She had said she was 5'1" but Dexter had to be around 7 feet tall.

As Dexter approached Ophelia and the demon he stuck out his right hand grabbing the demon's wrist ,that held Ophelia's shoulder, and tightening to where it let go and seemed to crinkle at his fingertips. "Look, I don't feel like fighting anyone right now, and I don't really want to deal with you, Kian!" Dexter said throwing his left hand balled in to a fist into the man-beast's face; leaving a broken nose behind.

"Eeewwww! His blood is like a water fountain!" Ophelia said running behind Dexter. "What the fuck, Dexter?! You son of a bitch!" Kian said pinching his nose. "We'er going in. Now fuck off!" Dexter replied as he turned and walked towards Ophelia who was now sitting next to Sebby on the ground. "How about we go in now?" Dexter voice softened as he spoke. "Yes let's!"
Dexter bent down and picked Sebby and Ophelia holding one in each arm, and went through the huge black metal entrance.