[4]Truth or dare part 1(shit load of people)

(third person pov)

Ophelia was holding a huge sleepover, because she had the mind of a five year old, and had invited them all to stay the night at Hell's manor. She had invited North, Danny, Sebby, Rin, and Kyle. "I invited Miki. So let her in when she shows up." Dexter said handing Ophelia a huge slice of chocolate cake. "What?! No! she's mean to me! I don't want her here!" Ophelia said pouting. "Well your mean to her too, plus it's not good to have rivals." Dexter's face slipped in to that a dad would have wile lecturing a child. "Says the guy who killed 28 people..." Ophelia mumbled trying to make sure Dexter didn't hear her. "I heard that." he responded. 'shoot' Dexter turned to Ophelia and knelt in front of her, he looked straight in to her eyes and smiled.

"That wasn't very nice, kido. Besides if I hadn't done that I wouldn't have met you and that would be worst than hell, we would know." he kissed her forehead and got up. "Everyone should be showing up soon so get out of those dirty clothes. Ophelia looked down- she was covered in dirt. "Shit..." she said putting her cake aside and getting up. "Watch your mouth, missy!" Dexter screamed from the kitchen. "I've heard you say worse." she muttered as she marched up the steps to her room. She changed and ran straight back down to the den. Just as she sat down there was a knock on the door and she ran to get it.

Ophelia looked outside and squealed. "Their here, Dexy! Come on and help me greet!" she said as she fettled with the door knob. The door opened and there stood a boy with jet black hair and pale skin. "Sebby!" Ophelia screamed as she jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hey." He said in response as he patted her back. They let go of each other and he walked over to Dexter. "Hey, Runt." Dexter smiled as he high fived the small boy and pointed to the den. "You know where everything is, right?" he asked. "Yep." said Sebby the man of few words.

Next thru the door were two boys holding hands. At the sight of them Ophelia's smile seemed to slip just a bit, but it wasn't that noticeable. She moved out of the way so they could come in she really tried not to pay attention to them as she ushered the rest of the guest in. Once everyone was in and Dexter had brought their bags in there was a loud bang on the door. Ophelia jumped up ran to it. She opened the dark oak door and smiled as she wrapped her arms around the half cat, human thing standing in front of her and then tackling the almost see thru girl behind her.

They started pulling at one another's hair and punching each other. "Oh goddamn it! what the hell did I say?" Dexter yelled running towards the cat fight. He picked Ophelia up as she thrashed in his arms, slapping and kicking to get away. "Now that's enough! I told you not do this when she arrived, and just look at you!" Dexter said as he took Ophelia in side and placed her on the couch next to Sebby. He walked back to the girls standing at the door. "Sorry about that." He said scratching the back of his head nervously.

"It's ok, I was preparing for it." Rin said as she picked miki off the ground. "Oh" She turned towards her friends "We have to leave in about three hours, Junior can't babysit sit himself ya' know" Rin stated. Rin and Miki than moved to sit on the far end of the couch so Ophelia and the ghost don't fight."Butt head!" Ophelia screamed. "Hey at least I don't fuck someone five years older than me!" Miki yelled back.

Dexter turned away in shock and trying to hide a small blush. "Oh yeah, because it's so much better to keep it in the family!" Ophelia tried to get up but was stopped by Sebby. While he kept her from going anywhere he was about get dragged along for the ride. Miki kept on sitting, even crossing her legs as if to mock Ophelia. "Come on, shitfire, what ch'a gonna do?" She acted super calm and gave an evil eye to the orange haired demon coming straight for her.

"Oooooh! I'LL RIP YOUR EYES FROM YOUR HEAD!" Ophelia gave Sebby a small kick, nothing too bad, just so he'd let go. He fell back on to the couch as Ophelia ran off. "Ophelia! What the fuck are you doing?!" A loud and manly voice boomed. "Demean... she- well- it's- your no fun..." Ophelia said defeated. A tall boy walked over to the huge crowd eyeing down Ophelia. "I'm fine with you fighting, but don't be so loud." Demean scolded her. He looked around at the people staring at him, when his eyes met the top of a purple haired demon's head, who was playing on his phone. "Danny. Want to play video games in my room?" He said a bit too professional. "O-ok." Danny replied shakily standing to his feet.