[1] Missing (Ophelia x North)

(Third Person POV)

"Nor!" Ophelia shouted as she banged on the door of the house that belonged to her best friend North. At the time North was relaxing upstairs on his bed reading all the drunken sexts Sebby sent him the night before when he heard her. He sighed and placed his phone in his pocket. He had a good idea to why she was here, this wouldn't be the first time this happened and it sure as hell won't be the last.

"North! Come and open the door already!"

Another set of loud knocks came his way as he rushed down the stairs, opening the door, letting the orange and red haired teen into his home. In all honesty North's appearance come to of no surprise to Ophelia, hell, she was expecting it. The blue haired boy's hair was messy and disheveled, his ocean blue eyes were half-lidded indicating he was tired, and North's pale lips were curved into a small frown.

Plus his clothing all the more went with the "You fucked with me on a goddamn Monday morning" look.
He was wearing the light blue crop-top she had made him with words
"I'm the new Elsa" plastered on the front in white bold. North also had on some light grey sweatpants and a pair of fluffy socks.

Ophelia snickered "What tornado hit you this morning?" She taunted "Shut up" He mumbled. "Or what?" She shot back "Just- I- What-" North sighed "Why are you here?, Now?" He asked bluntly crossing his arms.

"Why at this time? Just to piss you off, and Why? Weeeeeeeeeellll" Ophelia trailed off.

"Yeah, spit it out" He looked down at the '5ft' girl expectantly.

She than looked down at the snowy, white carpet they were standing on in the living room. "Nooooor, I lost my underwear and I already checked every nook and cranny of my place also since I spent the night here a couple days prior, I thought it would be logical if I checked yours" Ophelia whined, the way she made it sound made it seem like she was embarrassed.

North mentally sighed 'Yay, again'
the boy thought sarcastically. North than turned a light shade of scarlett as he recalled what happened last time this happened.

~(Flashback)~

(Still 3rd Person POV)

North lied down on his stomach to look underneath the couch, a possible location for his female friend's underwear to be. He skimmed the small space with his eyes, but it was simply too dark too see anything​.
He reached into his jeans pocket and pulled out his cream colored phone. North was about turn on his flashlight when he felt an unfamiliar weight on his back.

He tilted his head backwards, looking behind him to see none other than Ophelia. She was straddling his backside on her knees and elbows, North could practically feel her warm breath against the back of his neck.
His cheeks turned a bright crimson and he stuttered out.

"O- Ophelia what are- are y- you doing?"

Ophelia smirked "Nothing just checking on ya! Found anything?" She questioned, yet North could still hear the slyness of her words.

"Actually I was just about turn on the flashlight on my phone so I could see abit better, before I was oh so rudely interrupted" He exaggerated rolling his eyes. She gasped in mock offence, leaning down so she could see under the furniture as well and get clear veiw of her best friend. North was praying to all that is holy that Ophelia wouldn't see his blush.