[3] Price? (North x Ophelia)

(Third Person POV)

"Nor? Can I come in?" Ophelia knocked on North's front door "I'm going to come in anyway, but it's nice to ask" She continued. She rattled with the door knob until it gave a satisfying click and the door creaked open. "Still got it!" She congratulated herself as she walked. She walked over to the couch and bent over it. There was North laying on his side with a controller in his hand as he stared at the TV. "Why didn't you open the door for me?" Ophelia asked as she was bent over the couch. "Because I wanted you to go away" North deadpanned​, keeping his focus on his game.

"Well I didn't so let's play!" Ophelia smiled at North. He kept quiet still looking at his game. Ophelia's smile faded and she leaped over the back of the couch, landing directly on North's stomach. "Oof-" He groaned in pain as she landed. "Pay attention or pay the price!" She frowned "And the price would be?" He mockingly asked. "This" She answered with a smirk.

Ophelia took the controller out of his hold and replaced it with her hands, she looked into his eyes as a small blush ran on his face. She bent down and their lips met. Ophelia kept North's arms above his head untill he overpowered her breaking free of her grasp and started to trail his fingers down her body. The world seemed to stop and by then nothing else mattered. This went on for five minutes with the occasional breaks for air. When they finally stopped Ophelia didn't get off North got a while, they sat there staring until North sat up causing her to fall into his lap. She crossed her legs behind him.

"Oh shit....did I just cheat on Danny?" North finally said breaking the silence. Ophelia started to frown. "No just getting back at them" She said "Getting back?" North questioned. "Well...I see Danny and Damean kissing all the time, so it's not wrong....per say""Whatever, all people are shit" North replied wholeheartedly. "Me too?" Ophelia looked as if she was about to cry. "Oh man, don't start crying! Your not a piece of shit all the time" North said thinking it was a complement. He picked Ophelia up and placed her next to him on the couch and handed her the game remote.

"Go play and don't cheat" Ophelia squealed as North said this. "Can I spend the night?" As soon as the words left her mouth all North could think was 'Oh Fuck'.