Chapter 7

Isabella's pov

We wake up and Ethan appears to have something on his mind.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask "My parents, they'll wanna meet you. I was thinking we'd do it recently, my dad is kind of a dick but my mom is sweet" he states with a smirk "I wouldn't mind meeting them" I state honestly.

I didn't mind meeting his family if he wanted me to meet them. I hope his family isn't as messed up as mine is at times. But heck we all got problems I suppose.

I get up as Ethan heads to the gang warehouse and informs his parents of our arrival tonight.

I chill out for the rest of the day, Jessica and Chloe call me and we talk for a while about their lives and how things were going for all of us.

Evening time finally rolled around and I was getting ready for dinner.

"This is going to be interesting I hope they like me" I state "Trust me they will" Jessica tells me as we video chat while I get ready.

"I ordered a few things online that Ethan let me get. I'm thinking this dress" I state "That one is adorable" Jessica says. "Alright".

The dress was a dark blue color which stopped above my knees. It also had a silver belt around the waist.

"Ok, well I'll let you know how things go" I state hanging up,  I walked down the stairs to meet Ethan

"Wow, you ready?" He states "Yeah" I simply reply.

We get to his parents house and I get nervous. I grab on to Ethan's hand and he runs his thumb across my hand.

"Don't be nervous baby girl they'll love you" he states "Alright" I say choosing to belive his words.

We walk in and there are Ethan's parents waiting. "Hello mom, dad" he states "Good evening and who is this young lady?" Ethan's mom greets us. "This is Isabella " he states "Good evening" I state politely "Dear no need to be so formal call me Abby or Mrs. Jacobs" she says sweetly "Alright Abby" I reply.

"This is my husband Joshua" she states "Mr. Jacobs to you" He states kinda rudely "Yes Mr. Jacobs" I say trying to be polite "Well dinner will be ready shortly please make yourself comfortable" and with that Abby walked off.

"May I speak with you alone Miss. Fawning" Mr. Jacobs asks "Of course" we walk off to what I think is a office, leaving Ethan to wait for me. "What do you want?" he asks "What do you mean?" I ask "Oh come on all you girls are the same money, fame  what about you?" I can't believe him right now.

"For your information Mr. Jacobs I want none of that. I just want Ethan, we are happy together I'm no gold digger that's for sure" with that I walk off, how could he think so little of me?

"Baby girl, you ok?" Ethan asks sincerely "Yeah let's go eat" I state with a smile "Alright" he states.

"Please come sit Isabella" Abby tells me. I take a seat right next to Ethan.

"So how long have you been together?" Abby asks "About a week" Ethan answers his mom's question. I'm assuming he didn't wanna say a day because it would make the relationship seem to farfetched.

After we eat and chat we say good bye to his parents and leave. I definitely like Ethan's mom more than his dad.

(After we get home)

"Baby girl, what's wrong?" Ethan asks "Nothing" I reply "Don't lie to me,  now tell me" he takes his finger and lifts my chin up so I'm facing him. I guess I got no choice but to spill.

"Your dad asked me what I wanted money or fame etc, I told him all I wanted was you and that were happy together" I state honestly "So he tried to bribe you away" Ethan states with a sigh "Yes Ethan, I'm so sorry" I apologize "Sorry, you have nothing to be sorry for I'm proud you denied him" he states "I wouldn't have agreed with him that's for sure" I state.

With those words his lips crashed into mine and the kiss lasted for what seems like forever. Our first kiss together, my first real kiss.

Our first kiss together seemed so special and sweet. I didn't regret a moment I spent with Ethan.
---------------------------------
Author's note
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter.  What do you think of Isabella and Ethan together? Also if you have have a ship name for Isabella and Ethan let me know in the comments.
Vote
Comment
Follow
❤😊