Chapter 22

1 year later

Isabella's pov

It's been a year now since the wedding me and Ethan have one little girl and we decided to name her Zalilah. She has brown hair, and blue eyes.

She's super cute and everyone loves her. As time went on Drake and Jessica started getting to know more about each other and now they are dating.

I of course joined the gang and after a lot of consideration Jessica and Chloe joined it to. Chloe is now 24 and Jessica is 21. But after high-school Jessica was very smart and very observant so she is a great addition to the gang. Chloe on the other hand is a really good fighter and great with a gun so she is also a great addition.

So we all are doing pretty well and living life with no regrets. I hope this continues because now we have a little one running around. But we still need an heir for the gang but there's time so we'll wait and see.

(Present day)

*cries*
"I'll get her"

I raise out of bed and take care of Zalilah. She's a handful kind of like me I guess don't tell Ethan I said that.

"Ok go back to sleep Z"

"Everything ok?" " Yeah she's just a handful sometimes" "reminds me of you baby girl" "be quiet, go to sleep"

That morning

"Hey girls" "hey Isabella, how's it going?" They asked me.

"Good, what about you guys?" "We're good, Jessica going out with Drake later today" "Cute, you guys are such a good couple"

"Well im gonna check up on Ethan" "Ok see you later"

I walk in to his office while he's shuffling through paper work. "Hey honey" "What's up baby girl" "I just came to check on you you've been really busy lately" "I know I'm sorry it's just with the kid and the gang it's bit to balance" " I know but you'll get through it you always do" I say as I give him a peck on the lips.

"Ok baby girl"

I walk in to the nursery we built for Zalilah.

She's asleep which is good

She's asleep which is good. I'm always anxious about her because she's so little.

But I'm happy to have her.

(3 years ahead)
Sorry about the time lapse.
(Picture of 4 year old Zalilah top)

Ethan's pov

This child will be the death of me. She has started preschool and she is already started talking about boys like what the hell.

Apparently Shawn Mendes is cute I looked him up and I don't approve mostly because it's like a fan girl thing.

Not to mention Drake and Jessica are a thing now and gotten married.

Then my Isabella joined the gang and her friends did too. Now they want to go on missions and that's stressing me out. Like last week...

Flashback
"Ethan I wanna go help with the shipment"
"No, baby girl it's dangerous."
"Then you can sleep on the couch this week"
"Really, stop being a drama queen"
"But I'm part of the gang too, so you need to accept it"
"Fine but the minute something goes wrong your coming home"
"Fine"
"Can I sleep in the bed now?"
"Maybe, I'll think about it"
End of Flashback

She's so dramatic like Zalilah this morning.

Flashback
"Daddy, I want cereal"
"Z we don't have any"
"But I want some Now daddy"
"No Zalilah"
Then she grabs onto my leg and stars screaming bloody murder.
So now I am at food lion buying honey nut cheerios.
"Thanks daddy" she's says munching away.
End of Flashback

These girls are just terrible and spoilt I don't mind spoiling them the just are so alike.

But I love them to death.

"Ethan, Zalilah needs to be changed" Isabella shouts from downstairs.

"Why don't you change her" I ask her as she walks in my office. "Because I've been changing her a lot lately"
"It's not that big of a deal just do it"
"Oh really now" oh no here we go again.

"I'll just change her, baby girl" "awww thank you sweetie"

I walk out to see Drake ease dropping on us. "Dude your so whipped" "I don't wanna hear it Drakey" That's what Jessica calls him. "Shut up and go change your child".

I laugh my ass off
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hello everyone, sad news Gang leaders girl is coming to an end but I will have sequel out eventually. Thank you all my readers for joining me on this lovely journey. Make sure to check out my other story Gang leaders daughter

Till next time 🙂