'Early' mornings

I woke up to a knock at our door.

I groaned and shook Killian awake.

"Killian go get the door." I mumbled into my pillow.

He rolled over onto hid stomach and pulled the covers over his face.

I hit him with a pillow before getting up to see who was here at this ungodly hour of.....11:30??

Yikes we had slept in late.

I rushed down the steps trying to smooth out my hair as I went and called out that I was coming.

I opened the door to see Mary Margret standing there with a smile.

"Good morning Emma! I'm so sorry did I wake you guys up?"

I laughed.

"Yeah but it's ok we over slept anyways."

"Well sorry about that. Anyways I was coming over to see if you and Killian wanted to come out to dinner tonight with us. I would've texted but I figured it would be quicker to just come over here. "

I smiled.

"Sure we would love to."

"Great! We can meet you outside at 6 if that works for you."

"Perfect"

She squealed and then hugged me before walking away.

I closed the door and then walked back upstairs to scold Killian for making me get up.

When I walked into the room he was still fast asleep.

Perfect. I could get my revenge easily.

I crawled next to him and planted a kiss on his shoulder and slowly worked my way up to his lips. His eyes fluttered open and he leaned into the kiss. But just before our lips connected I pulled away and hopped off the bed.

"Im making breakfast meet me downstairs."

I hopped out of the room hearing him mutter something along the lines of 'bloody siren'.

He slowly followed me downstairs and I smiled at him and walked up to him.

"Since you made me get out of bed this morning you get to make breakfast this morning too."

He groaned and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Swannnnn. Why are you so cruel."

"Im not cruel only getting revenge on you for making me leave the comfort of my bed. "

He let out a small chuckle before making waffles and eggs.

After breakfast we sat on the couch and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Killian?"

"Yes love?"

"I know we haven't been dating for very long or anything. But I can't do anything without you by my side. I can't sleep, I can't think. And I know im rambling because im nervous and I don't know how to ask you this, but will you move in with me?"

A smile grew across his face and he brought my lips to his.

"Of course Emma! I was wondering when you'd ask."

I smiled and kissed him again.

I could wipe the smile off my face.

"When do you want to move in?"

He smiled.

"Well considering the fact that I haven't been to my apartment in a while, perhaps we could go over there today and I can sell it and then start bringing some necessities over for the next few days."

"Perfect. "

I moved closer to him and put my head on his chest looking up at him.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you, Mary Margret stopped by this morning and invited us to dinner at 6. Sorta like a double date I guess."

"That sounds lovely. As long as I get to spend time with you."

I blushed and buried my head even further into his chest.

We spent the rest of the morning watching Netflix. At around noon we got dressed and went to his apartment. Which surprisingly I had never been to.

We got there and Killian went to the manager of the building and told him he was moving out. The manager told him he could leave whenever and all he had to do when he was moved out was turn in his key.

We went up the elevator to his floor and he opened the door. Inside was an one level apartment that had very little furniture.

"I don't have a lot of stuff, before I met you I didn't spend much time here. I was always at work or doing something to avoid just sitting here. The manager said I could leave some stuff here I if I didn't want to take it so things like the couch and TV we don't have to worry about moving."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled.

"Great. What'd you wanna take for the next few days?"

He smiled.

"Well if you want, without having to worry about the big furniture I can fit the rest of the stuff in my truck pretty easily. As long as its ok with you I can probably get moved in today."

"Of course its ok with me! The sooner the better!"

He laughed as I placed a kiss on his cheek and then on his lips.

With that we started moving things down to his truck little by little. Of course, since he didn't have many things besides clothes it didn't take long. By 4 we were ready to go.

"Alright love, let's go turn in the key and then go back home."

Home. Our home. That word had never sounded so wonderful in my entire life.

"Ok. Let's go."

We turned in his key and left for our apartment.

When we got there we started unpacking his stuff and quickly got it all in the apartment. All we had to do now was unpack it. But right now it was close to five so we decided to take a break and get ready.

I took a quick shower and then picked out a flowy pink dress that came down to my knees. Then I put my hair up in a high pony tail and put some nude heels on to finish the outfit.

Killian had on a black button up shirt with a leather jacket and black skinny jeans. Needless to say, black is his color.

We were ready at exactly 6 and walked outside to see Mary and David waiting outside their door.