Something's Wrong

The day after the elevator Killian was in a mood. He was on full lookout for Neal and of he saw him it would probably lead to a heavy beating on Neal's part.

We walked into work hand in hand and took the stairs to the top floor. There was no way I was going back in that thing after yesterday.

Once we were on our floor I had to practically drag Killian past Neal's office.

We got into our joining offices and I started reading through a YA fiction book someone had just submitted.

I was on the tenth chapter when a heard a knock on my outside door.

I slowly walked over to the door but not before hitting the button that would contact Killian.

Sure enough Neal was outside my door with a smug grin.

Before Neal could say anything Killian came in through our connecting door.

His face went a deep red when he saw Neal and he stormed over to us.

"I swear Neal if you lay a single finger on her I will make you regret it even more then your already gonna." He promised and finished the threat with a punch to the jaw.....then the nose.....then the eye.....then the stomach.

Before it could get any worse I pulled Killian off Neal and grabbed his hand.

He looked down with guilt and squeezed my hand as a silent sorry.

I looked down at neal who was laying on the ground holding his face.

"I would suggest you leave me alone and stay out of my office. As you can tell, Killian is serious about his threat and I won't stop him next time."

I pulled both of us back inside and sat down on my desk.

"Sorry for overreacting love. He just has a really punch able face." Killian apologized.

"Its fine. I just didn't want you to get in trouble. You already probably broke his nose." I chuckled.

"Good. Maybe it put it back on straight."

This time I couldn't help but laugh.

Killian winked at me and came over and placed a quick kiss on my cheek.

"As much as I'd like to stay with you I'm afraid I have to get back to work. If you need me just page me. If not I'll see you at lunch."

"Mkay. Love you."

"Love you too!"

Killian left and I got back to working.

Soon enough it was noon and time for my lunch break.

I jumped up from my desk and knocked on Kilian's door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and went to sit on Kilian's desk.

"Ready for lunch?" I asked him.

"Yup. Just give me a minute to finish something." He scribbled something down and then stood up.

"Alrighty! I'm finished now!" He said with a goofy grin standing up.

"Alright then. Let's go." I said grabbing his hand.

We walked out of the building and into the streets. We went to Granny's and got food to go.

Then we walked to the docks to eat our lunch.

When we both sat down I pulled put the food and handed him his grilled cheese.

I was drinking my hot chocolate when I began to feel dizzy. I stood up.