Kong Skull Island (REVIEW)

Okkkaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy,

I have been recently into this movie after watching it in theaters with my father and brother (bc he woovvveesss monster movies... 😆) and after watching it I immediately LOOOOOOVED it, it was sooo good (p.s I suggest that u check out the |2014| Godzilla first, and then watch Kong.. But it's okay if you wanna watch Kong instead of Godzilla) and I have been re-watching and reading stuff about it, and became OBSESSED with it...

(+Tom Hiddleston did an amazing job in the film as Cap. James Conrad, and if u are familiar with him like if you are a Marvel fan then you know that Tom also plays Loki in Thor, Thor: The Dark World and the upcoming Thor: Ragnorak)

I wasn't much of a Tom Hiddleston fan thb, bc I know that he was an OVERRATED male celebrity that fangirls have been crushin on (but I know that Chris Evans, Benedict and Matthew are not different and also have sooooo.... 😂😂😂)
But I really, and I mean REALLY like his (Tom's) role for Kong as Captain. J Conrad, his character is really unique and attractive, he's a Smart (smart when it comes to survival and tracking |he's a tracker| and is a bad**s with a samurai sword, and I mean literally VERY...) Brave, strong, (of course 😏😂😏) handsome, (why not? 😆😂) and the fact of Conrad (and Tom) being a BRIT(s) is killin meh' like SERIOUSLY...
(Cuz' I know a lot of celebrities/people who are BRITISH like: One Direction, Little Mix, Adele, Sia, Taron Egerton, Gigi Hadid, Jessie J, Benedict Cumberbatch and more XDDDD...)

"Conrad is a British S.A.S. tracker, someone who is trained in military reconnaissance and recovery, who is a kind of lone warrior, a survivor; and his special skill is recovering lost soldiers because of his affinity with the natural world. He knows how to read the terrain, understand the jungle, and he's a professional tracker. No man left behind."

(P.s thanks to Tom who said that about his character.. 😆😂😆😂)

And don't even ask,
About a question if I like him
(in a crush way)

I don't have a feeling (or crush) towards him, I-i-
*looks at the gif*

I don't have a feeling (or crush) towards him, I-i- *looks at the gif*

I d-don't.... *red appears on her cheeks and coughs awkwardly*

ANYWAYSSSS...
Yeah I recommend that you guys should check it out! I gave it a 8.13 / 10 music notes for this movie, it's not bad, it's really good

I will request:
quadglitter
QueenCupcakeMaddness
ArendellesBeauty
Booklover170104
Numbuh7ofSectorV
Galaxyglitter7
ArcheryMer
ashlynn4ever
Silver_Freedom
80s_Greaser_BH6
And yeah, anyone who reads this ya try and check it out! (Pls)
BAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!