Jєѧʟousʏ, ňєɰ FяıєňԀs ѧňԀ ❤ Tяıѧňɢʟє?

Author's note:

I decided to do more of these, since they are fun to do 😂 and I think it'd be fun if we have questions and dares from you guys (also new characters will be in here) Make any kind of dare or question you want! As long as it's good I shall do it.

Also shout-out to my new gal:
-_LaurenJauregui_- / Adia
She likes RP, Tmnt, Little Mix and Fifth Harmony, Youtubers. And I recommend that you check her out!!!!

For now, let's continue with this story!

-----------------------------

Me: *on my phone, going through Twitter*

Hiro: *in his lab, repairing Baymax's armor talking with Gogo*

Elsa, Rapunzel and Anna:
*cooking lunch with Aunt Cass, in the kitchen* 🍚🍕🍣🍤🍱🍲🍛🍙🍜 (*whispers* it's Japanese food!!!! #whatsyourfavoritejapanfood?l mine's either California maki or tempura)

Johnny:
*practicing on the piano in the music room* 🎹

Moana:
*knit/sowing new clothes with Rosita* 👗👚

Flynn:
*snoozing on the couch, snoring loudly* 😴 Zzzz....

(Me: 😂)

@melancholymacaron / Vanessa: *adds scribbles onto his face with a marker*

Mike: *trying his best not laugh*

reignbeauty :
*watching Little Mix videos* (mostly Power 😂)

QueenCupcakeMaddness / Salma: *practicing her defense skills with her katana (the one I gave her for Christmas!)*

Ash:
*in the music room with Johnny writing new songs for her EP* (She's not but maybe in Sing 2 she'll think about having an album or EP, But in here she'll be covering songs for her EP)

@melancholymacaron / Vanessa: *Skyping with her husband Peter (YES YA'LL PETER FRIGGIN PARKER!!! From Spiderman: Homecoming) Because he's at work with the Avengers*

80s_Greaser_BH6 / Nadia:
*watching outsiders /or listening to her fave songs* 🎵

Hiccup:
*playing with toothless*

Jack (a.k.a Grandpa frost 😏):
*attempts to flirt at Elsa and Merida, and gets a black eye from a punch with Mer and gets iced by Elsa, and walking slowly around holding his staff for help keeping him up (LIKE. A. GRANDPA)*

quadglitter :
*watching Markiplier videos, and laughs* 😂

Buster Moon:
*choosing the next cast for his show at the Moon Theatre*

ReneeCaitlynBenitez / Caitlyn:
*listenin to "Heartache on the Big Screen" by 5SOS*