Sweet Little Shocker

Author's Note: I've added a song which I was running in my head as I was doing the story. Hope you guys like it!;)

I woke up at six since I couldn't sleep so well. Got ready to go. I started my bike and hopped on and went straight to Naira's house. I was hoping that she was awake at this time. I parked my bike in the basement of the apartment and took the elevator to level 26 where she was living.
I stood in front of her door and rang the bell. Hope she's awake already. The door opened and unexpectedly she jumped on me, giving me a big hug. I didn't see that coming but I was already melting in her arms. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back tightly.
"You're early," she said with a grin.
"Can't sleep and can't wait to see you, that's why," I said.
"That's sweet, Jason. Now, come on in," she said and I did.
"Want coffee, Jason? Tea? Any drinks?" she asked as she headed to the kitchen.
"Uhmm.....hot chocolate?" I asked unsure.
"Sure!" she said happily.
"You're house.....it's small yet amazing," I said looking at the furnitures and the designs of her house.
"Well...most of the items here are cheap and I made them using recycled items. That chandelier is one of them," she said.
"Wow. You are creative...and artistic,"I said in awe.
"Thanks, Jay. Can I call you Jay?" she asked.
"Yeah, sure," I said.
"You wanna eat anything, Jay?" she asked.
"No, it's fine," I said not making it hard for her.
"Aren't you hungry?" she asked.
"No," I said.
"Well, here's your hot chocolate. And some almond biscotti," she said placing them on the table and headed back to the kitchen.
"Thanks, Naira," I said and took a bite of the biscotti. She came back with her coffee and biscotti. We chatted for a while and finished our breakfast. She took the plates and glasses to be washed in the sink.
"Let me help you with the washing," I said.
"No, it's okay. Now go wait for me in the living room," she said. Instead of going to the living room, I hugged her from the back while she was washing. I was sure she was taken back.
"Jay..." she started.
"Let me help you with the washing, Naira," I said softly.
"No, it's alright, Jay," she said continuing to wash them.
"Alright, I'm not leaving you then," I said.
"I didn't ask you to," she said chuckling. When she was done, she turned around facing me.
"Why are you so sweet?" she asked softly with a smile while she touched my face and stared deep into my eyes.
I pulled her close and said,"I don't know. But I think it's because I love you,". She didn't look shocked. Instead, she kissed my lips as soon as I said that. Now, I was shocked then I kissed her back carrying her to the couch.
"Don't you think that we're too fast?" she asked.
"We can still get to know more," I said between the kiss.
"I don't think we have to go out on a date when we're in here," she said smiling. I chuckled.
"Sure, whatever you wish, Naira," I said.

*Time Skip

We started watching reality shows on TV after the long, passionate kissing session. Naira rested her head on my shoulder and took the popcorn from the bowl I was holding. My phone started ringing and I looked at who was calling. Roy. I answered the call as Naira slowed down the TV volume.
"Roy?" I called.
"Sorry to be ruining your date but we've got Scarecrow downtown Gotham. Can you be quick? He just attacked Kori with his fear gas and she started crying and all and I just kept on shooting my-well you know what I mean. Now, please come quick," he said and hung up.
"God. Naira, I'm sorry but this is an emergency and my friends need me now. I'm just sorry," I said as I headed to the door and she followed me to the door.
"I understand, Jay. If it's an emergency, GO QUICK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!" she exclaimed as I exited her house.
"BYE, NAIRA!" I shouted.
"He still says goodbye even when there's an emergency. So sweet," I heard her say. Scarecrow ruined my official date with Naira...great job.