Identity

It's been six months now that I've been dating Naira and everything is okay. I was on my normal night patrol again and this time it was in public. Behind a bookstore. I was against Deathstroke and now I'm lying on the cold, hard ground...beaten up bad. Can't feel my arm.
"Now, let me do what I have to do," Deathstroke said. Just then, someone came walking here. Naira! She gasped. I tried so hard standing up before anything happened to her. But failed.
"Red!" she shouted and ran towards me.
"No!No! Just go away. It's not safe," I said but she was so obstinate. That little punk.
"No, I'm not. And who's gonna save you while you're hurt and lying down, can't even stand up?" she asked.
"So pathetic seeing you both like this," he said and left.
"That bastard!" she exclaimed as she helped me stand up.
"Why save me?" I asked.
"I owed you the last time. You saved me before," she said and helped me walk.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"My house," she said.

*Time Skip*

I was sitting on the bed while she treated my arm.
"Ow!" I shouted.
"Sorry," she said and continued.
"How long?" I asked in pain.
"Done!" she said. I let out a sigh of relief as she walked out of the bedroom.
"I'm just getting you a glass of water," she said. Finally. I walked to the photo displays on the chest of drawers and took one of them. A picture of me and Naira during the fireworks. I loved that moment. When I kept on hugging her not letting her go until the fireworks started and when she yelled happily when she saw the magnificent fireworks. I have never smiled that much before.
"That's my lover and me during the New Year," she said while she held the glass of water.
"Oh....yeah he looks good," I said. Of course, he looks good. She handed me the glass of water and I took one huge gulp.
"You must've been thirsty," she said.
"Yeah," I said and sat back down on the bed. She sat next to me.
"Does anyone know your identity?" she asked.
"No. Only the people I work with like Arsenal. You saw him that day," I said.
"Can I not know? Your identity?" she asked and my heart raced. If I were to tell her I was Jason Todd, the guy she is dating, I don't know what she'll even do. I just don't know. But, I don't think I can keep it hidden from her for so long. She has to know.
"Well...I hope you wouldn't be shocked," I said as I lifted my mask. Her eyes widened and mouth opened. Oh God.
"JASON PETER TODD!YOU KEPT THIS HIDDEN FROM ME ALL THIS TIME?!!" she yelled and jumped on me and started kissing me all over my face.
"Aren't you pissed?" I asked.
"Yes, I am. For not telling me!" she said and attacked my chest repeatedly with her fists. I laughed at her cute actions.
"I was afraid you wouldn't like it that your lover kills people around and all and get hurt," I said.
"But my lover is my hero. You saved me," she said as she laid her head on my chest.
"Well, yes. Then, you know I did like you the first time you spoke to me in the garden. So, Roy a.k.a Arsenal asked me to go to the library to start reading again and that maybe I could meet you and you know after that," I said.
"Awwwwwww.....Jay you're just so sweet," she said as she kissed my cheek.
"You too, my sweet little candy," I said and I asked myself "candy"?
"Candy?" she asked and kissed me again. She's totally an angel.
"But I'm still not forgiving you for not telling me!" she said and attacked me again.
"Ow, my arm!" I shouted and she stopped instantly looking worried.
"Oh, God! I forgot! Sorry!" she said placing her hands on my arm gently.
"Forget it," I said as I forced her to lay her head on my chest. It's a big relief to have told her who I really was and I'm happy she's totally okay with it. Just when I told her I came back from death and how it happened, she started sobbing. Like an angel.