Introductions are hard

Heyyyy ^-^

SOOOO this is mine and my BEST friend Hannah's joint writing account :)

We aren't very good writers to be fair but its fun and something we both enjoy together so this is our story and it is all completely made up and a bit wibbley wobbly timey wimey ;))))))) HAHAHAHA but yeah I love writing and obvs me and H are gonna go by different names so mine is going to beeeeee.....

Alex= Timelordette

Hannah= Lumos

So this story is about a vampire clan called the Diante's and a werewolf pack called the Lykos'. The future of this story depends on you so please comment vote and review<3

Byyyyeeeeeee c:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The alarm pierced through my highly sensitive ears. A groan escaped my lips as my hand floundered around trying to turn off the stupid alarm. When my frantic hand couldn't seem to decipher where the hell my alarm clock was I quickly sat up as my eyes scoured the room to find this fucking noise. I turned my head to place the pillow over my already ringing ears when I saw the alarm clock sitting on the bedside table at the other side. My eyes narrowed as I looked at the time 6:00 perfect.

When I had finally had a shower and done my homework last minute as always, I went to look at my teeth. Still no sign of the change when it is 2 months away from my 16th birthday considering my big sister Kyra changed  aged 14. She is the eldest therefore she gets all the attention because Dad is trying to marry her off to his best friends son Dimitri Vadacova the biggest gentleman I have ever met. The problem is Kyra is extremely picky and it drives me insane, considering how great Dimitri actually is she's throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock for fucks sake. It makes me so, so mad. 

After breakfast I slung my school bag onto my shoulder and walked out past my car. I love Gertrude. Yes I named my car so what? She is a Volkswagen beetle and she is so cute and it was a gift for my 15th birthday but obviously, due to stupid laws I am not allowed to get my driver license yet. I began to walk to the hell hole which is known as school. I watched as all the 'populars' drive past in their convertible cars singing along to cheesy pop songs. They really annoyed me due to the fact Bryn was my best friend until she dated Johnny. I'm still considered popular but I stay away from them the majority of the time because they are so stuck up and its literally a mean girl attack at our school.

Then I smelt it. The pungent smell of wet dog filled my nostrils, ew. It was so bad and made me feel slightly dizzy. Then I saw them the pack of wild dogs. Also known as werewolves, the most vile race on this earth. They have no manners and no self respect they smell really bad. They were all sat in a rodeo truck  laughing, shouting and acting like pricks. I'm saying that in the most polite way possible. I hate them. Wait. Why are they here? Dads going to blow a casket. The last werewolf pack that was here all mysteriously disappeared 100 summers ago. I don't know how to react to them being here as long as they live no where near our clan houses it will be fine and they better not set foot in my school. Yes my school my dad funds the school so I practically own it slightly. They better not go to my school or I will slaughter someone.

Well I have to admit the one at the back is kinda hot. With his black hair which flopped slightly over his eyes, I could just about make out that his eyes were a sparkling emerald green. Woah he is adorable, it almost distracts me of the fact that he is a werewolf. OMFG did I just say that? That's fucking gross they aren't even clean I bet they have fleas and some kind of disease. I bet they have rabies and if I touch them I will die. Okay a little melodramatic Mirr. Oh I forgot to tell you. I'm Mirabella.