Mirabella

Jesus Christ he was pushing his luck inviting me into his 'house' and also why wasn't he intimidated? I really don't understand the mind of that hot werewolf. FUCK HE'S NOT HOT. If my parents heard me say that I would have to spend the night in the basement and I'm kinda scared of the dark. Lame I know a vampire afraid of the dark.

"Belle aren't you going to go with this dog for your project?" My fathers harsh tone ripped through my day dream like a blade to flesh.

"Yes father." I held down my head as I knew tonight I would be lectured about this project and what to do and what not to do.

"Be back at five for dinner sweetie" My mum smiles as she gracefully flicked her blonde hair and turned.

" Fiyero hunni are you coming?" Mother grabbed onto fathers arms and dragged him away from the pack house, I could see he was not comfortable leaving his precious princess alone with such beasts.

After they left I awkwardly shuffled into Rivers house.

"You coming or are you going to stand there all night?" River said sarcastically.

"Depends on what's on offer?" I cheekily replied turning a crimson colour.

"Woah hold on your a vampire you should not be able to blush? This is so confusing" River exclaimed obviously completely confused.

"I haven't changed yet you fool" I giggled softly expecting him to know what I meant. He just looked at me with an extremely blank look on his face. Just as I was about to go into a big full explanation 3 wolves burst through the door...

I squeaked as they barged past me.In which they all turned to face me with looks of disgust and horror on their faces. The biggest one grabbed River by the collar and dragged him out of the room and through a cream set of double doors.

After 10 minutes of aimlessly standing around I plopped down upon the stunning beige sofa in the lobby thing whatsimabob. The room was really shabby chic and I liked it with a wide staircase leading upstairs with a chocolate brown carpet whilst the floor i was on was laminate flooring. Lets just say curiosity got the better of my senses as I swiftly ran up the wooden staircase.

When I reached the corridoor littered with doors I saw a name plaque saying River.I reluctantly turned the brass handle but I was dying to see what was inside.

I expected a small poxy room which was extremely dirty and smelt of gym socks but no, it was quite clean and the main feature was a double bed in the middle of the room. The walls were green and cream and there was a big wallpapered scene of a forest.It was beautiful with two guitars in the corner and a giant tv hung on the wall.It was perfect.

My eyes were drawn to the large comfy looking double bed because of the fact it was covered in beautiful green silk cushions. I only lead down for a minute I swear but I was so tired my eyes began to droop and my senses got the better of me.

-------------------------------

I had probably been aseep for 10 minutes when what seemed like a small weight was plopped onto my stomache.My eyelids slowly fluttered open to show a little boy sat on me and smiling.

"Sorry to wake you I thought you were DEAD" He was so cute and was grinning like a maniac.

I smiled at him, he was so small and cute I wish my brother Vlad was like him.

"I am called Kiba and I think you are pretty" He sent me a heart warming grin as he said it.

"Hi, Kiba I am Belle," I replied with my most dazzling smile.

"Will you play with me?"Kiba asked, his voice so full of innocence I honestly couldnt refuse.

"Okay,just dont tell River I was asleep in here. Okay?"

"Okay." Kiba replied grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the room and down the hallway.

-------------------------------

HEEEYY

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

SHITTY FILLER

KIBA THO

HES SO SWEET

WHERE DID RIVER GO?

IS BELLE ACTUALLY A SOFTIE?

READ ON TO FIND OUT MORE:)

TIMELORDETTE ♥