River

Hey guys...

Yeah, I know what I said about the 100 reads chapter. But Timelordette is working on it and, as we are almost at 150 reads (WHAT!!!!) we decided to bump the 100 reads special one off chapter to 150 reads instead. Makes more sense really...

So, as we haven't updated in a while I decided to carry on where I left off in the last chapter. Better two chapters of Lumos than none at all right?

Hope you guys understand,

Enjoy, Lumos Xx

God I hate vampires.

My pack were still whispering behind me, and the bloodsuckers? They just gave me death-glares.

Well this is awkward...

"How?" Felix demanded "How can you of all dogs be Alpha?"

My pack all whipped round to face Felix as he said the word 'dog'. I felt a slightly irked at what the leech was saying. If I didn't feel like shit...

Luckily for death boy, lunch ended at that moment; My mind automatically went to my memorized time table, Math. Great.

Mr. Wilson was droning on, and on, and on, about some algebra crap I didn't understand. Or hardly anyone understood for that matter.

Turning to look behind me, I saw the humans trying to grasp the concept of this stupidity they were being taught. Then I remembered. I was human. The thought made me sick to the stomach. Literally.

Without pausing for breath I fled from the room, trying not to throw up. Behind me the mutters had just started to speculate about what was wrong with me.

"Not much of an Alpha is he?" Felix smirked as he leaned casually in his chair, the rest of the class hadn't heard him as they were still so wrapped up in their own conversations, but I did. For once I did not care. Have I ever mentioned I hate the effects of the Dark Moon?

Half an hour later I was home. Apparently, if you throw up in the hall, then try to return to class to punch a highly insulting vampire's fangs out, then you're breaking school policy. Crazy I know.

Anyway, lying in bed all day isn't as great as it's cracked up to be, and this is coming from a guy with half of his DNA. All I did was sleep, and even that got boring after a while. I ended up lying flat on my back thinking about what the heck had just happened to me. I never got sick, and I couldn't ask anyone about it, they would just say it was an effect of the Dark Moon. But it was more than that. I could feel it, even without my wolf. That was when I had to puke again.

As night fell I felt even worse, this was the time when the moon was supposed to be awake, and my entire being was confused. I twisted and turned as I tried to sleep, my head pounding as my pulse quickened. I could feel myself sweating, crying out in pain as my muscles tightened. It was agony, the worst I've ever felt. Then it all went black.

I awoke the moment the sunlight hit my eyes. Blocking the rays with one arm and pushing myself up with the other I struggled to remember what had happened the night before.

All I remembered was a sickening twisting pain, nothing else. I didn't even know what day it was.

My Mom came into my room at that moment, talking about school. I only half heard her, still waking up, and what kinda teenager listens to their parents at 6:00am anyway?

She came and sat next to me, putting her hand on my shoulders and pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back for a moment. Nothing can break the bond between a wolf and their cub, not even the small matter of puberty.

She asked me how I was feeling.

"Fine, now that the moon is back with us." I smiled, I then hopped out of bed.

"Do you mind?" I smiled cheekily. "Trying to get ready for school here!"

Mom backed out of my room, shutting the door behind her.

As I sat at the table to eat my bacon on toast, Kiba pounced down the stairs, claiming to be 'practicing for when he was a big wolf like Dad' Gee thanks bro.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Line Break'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Scanning my surroundings, I tried to look for my pack. Instead I was mobbed by the entire female student body.

"Are you Ok?"

"Gave us all a scare yesterday!"

"How you feeling?"

Those were just the questions I could make out, I tend to tune out excess information, saves a lot of time, except for when I'm in class... Then it just pisses the teachers off.

Felix was standing under an umbrella, a horrified expression on his face.

"You're supposed to be sick." he snarled.

"And I was," I agreed in front of everyone. "But I'm fine now."

He merely grunted at me. That was when I knew how to infuriate him even more. Yeah, yeah I know, but the guy hated my guts, and I had decided I hated his too. That's what made me say it, nothing else.

"So where's my hug?" I grinned cheekily at him, waiting for the sour expression, or the snappy remark. However he blushed, or at least tried to, then walked away as most of my pack jeered at him as he stalked past. Great time to show up guys. (A/N: Insert sarcasm here)

That was when I realized I hadn't seen Mirrabella that day. Walking around, trying to lock onto her scent, nothing. Then it hit me, it was her 16th birthday.

So guys, I wrote this chapter before I spoke to Timelordette, so I honestly don't have a clue how hers is going to fit into mine.

The next thing updated should be the 150 reads chapter in the POV of....... Kiba!!!!

Yes, so thanks to thehowlingfish for her vote and to the people at school who asked me to write for Kiba, well asked for us to write for Kiba. Keep them reads coming guys! It means a lot to us both.

Hope you guys enjoyed and please vote and comment on the story.

Bye, Lumos Xx