1

Quickly-
The new book I've been talking about has arrived. I will publish a few chapters a night.
Welcome to your tape.
Okay I'll go home now, enjoy

~G-Drizzle (Georgia)

Phil

I stared at her in awe, as she sat with her best friend Tyler Oakley and laughed hysterically, people would come by to talk to them about something every now and then, and Michelle, so nice to every person.

"Phil come on stop staring." Joe smirked from across the table, digging at his yoghurt he had bought.

I turned away and looked down at my food, a blush came across my face as I felt my two friends gaze down at me.
I had other friends, they were more of the dick type of friends.

Dan Howell and Joe Sugg were my all time friends, we were always there for eachother.
I had met Joe when I started my new timetable for classes, we had been best friends ever since as we got sat down together very frequently.
Dan and I had always been good friends, we met online which seems a bit sketchy but it turns out he was moving to my area, which was great.
I don't know who I would be without Dan.

Of course I had other friends like Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler and Caspar Lee but they liked different things to me, we got along well, it was just a bit ironic to hang around all the time.

"You should go and befriend her someday Phil, it's a bit creepy always staring at her from afar." Dan said with an encouraging smile, tapping his fingers on the table.

"I'm too awkward.. anxiety gets to me.." I mumbled, knowing it was true and that I'd never be close to being in a relationship with her.

"Phil everybody likes you, most of the girls are crazy for your dark hair and bright blue eyes." Joe said raising and eyebrow and nodding.

"You just complimented him a hell of a lot of times there Joe." Dan pointed out which made me laugh.

"I'm just trying to be a good friend, ssh okay?" Joe acted sarcastically, but no he was an amazing friend.

Dan and I chuckled and made a new conversation, about music until Dan smirked at me unexpectedly.

"Look who's looking at you."

I gave him a confused look to twist my back around to see Michelle looking at me, as we made eye contact Michelle gazed somewhere else.

I twisted back around and looked at the middle of the table with a confused but hopeful look on my face.
She noticed me.

"Step one, make sure that she knows you exist. Check." Dan said, I laughed at his precious comment.