63

Michelle

"Is this where we were supposed to be meeting them?" I asked Phil, who nodded; I pulled over into a space on the side of the pavement.
Yes I had a car now, I passed my driving test because I'm pro.

We both got out and looked around, we were told we were meeting at a park as this was a city with some really nice photography destinations.

We started walking to the park, it was fairly good weather today;

thunderstorms, rain, snow and a slight drizzle.

No it was sunny, with a few clouds and a small chill.

It was like the weather represented our relationship, it was really healthy at the moment. I love my life.

"Look at all the flowers." Phil said a small smirk creeping onto his lips, he knows that I love nature, flowers especially; maybe not the pollen so much.

"They're so bright, they've started blooming again." I smiled walking past some daisies.

Before we knew it Phil and I heard a loud disturbing call from the other side of the park.

It was quite hard to see as the distance between us was so large but Phil and I could just see a bright yellow blob which was Dodie.
I say Phil could see, but he needs lenses for a reason.

...

"MICHELLE!" Dodie screamed running over and jumping onto me, I noticed that Phil had already whipped out his camera for mine or his Instagram and took the shot of the moment.

"DODIE!" I screeched back.

"You guys are hyper little children I swear." Pj laughed as he slowed down from running, a little breathless.

Dodie and I shared a glance and then looked back at Pj, nodding.

Suddenly I saw Dan and that guy from the other day.
That guy which name starts with a J.

I already felt Phil's hand on my wrist as I grabbed Dodie's and started to walk off, dragging Dodie who was extremely confused, but didn't resist.
I took one last glance into Dan's eyes, we held eye contact.
I dissed him for once in my life.