30- Phil's age and im zazzed

Phil

I sighed as I sat on a table opposite Dan and Joe in Starbucks.
It felt like old times, before Michelle had completely made me fall for her.
Necessarily it isn't her fault, it's mine.

But it wasn't completely like old times, as my mind was still fixed on the beautiful girl in my mind, of course that being Michelle.

"Phil- chill out. She's in America, she's having fun." Joe said in a soft voice, trying to calm me.

"Let yourself loose.. you're just keeping yourself from being happy." Dan added, taking a sip of his drink.

"I wish I could.. I really do.."

"We'll make you forget about it, she's probably trying to keep her mind off of you Phil." Dan smiled, clearly trying to indicate something.

"Yeah right." I said back, not believing a single word.

Michelle

"Guys what do you think of this?" I asked showing them a picture of pretty pink ombré hair that matched my aesthetic.

"What on you?" Troye asked, I nodded.

"YES!" They exclaimed at the same time, causing them to both look at eachother and laugh.

"Get the nails as well!" Troye added, signalling to the white matte nails in the picture.

"Yeah, but scrap the makeup!" Tyler also added, causing me to sigh.

"Makeups staying." I laughed.

...

Troye had gone home so it was Tyler and I, 10pm.

"Michelle? Can we talk about.. whatever you didn't want to talk to me about over dm's??" Tyler asked quietly.

I sighed and nodded,"you deserve to know."

He nodded observantly, listening.

"So you heard about Brendon beating me up and why.. and about Phil coming to help me and then becoming friends right?" I asked, Tyler nodded slowly, now being serious.
Very serious.

"Brendon has been throwing insults at me ever since, Phil stalked me on this unknown account a few months ago so he could talk to me without being awkward, I didn't know who he was then. All he said on the account was that he loved me, I told him to leave me alone and shit but he didn't so we started talking and became friends.
He told me to meet him at the school, and me being cautious to be kidnapped I checked and saw Phil.
He confessed he loved me when for those few months or weeks he had been hanging around with his friend Leigh-Anne. He hadn't talked to me on personal DM's and in person for a while."

"So I rejected him, running away and shit. I fucking regret it because I love him and I blew my only chance.
And I'm sick because of it, I've done stuff that I can't tell you Tyler.." I said weakly.

"Cry for once Michelle, let all those emotions out." Tyler nodded modestly, I shook my head.

"Weaklings cry, whereas I'm strong- so I don't."

"Still not the crying type?" I nodded in agreement to Tyler's comment.