Nice

"He what?" I asked.

"He likes you Jessi, a lot. He talks about you when you aren't around. He talks about you in his sleep." Mark spoke.

"I... had no idea. I..."

"Don't pay attention unless I'm crying or hurt."

I turned around to see Jaemin in the hallway. "Jaeminnie..."

"No, that sabbatical you said I should take, I'm taking it. I already talked to the manager and the CEO. Everyone's obviously better off without me here. Mark already thinks I'm a failure. The rest of you probably think the same." Jaemin went to go back into his room.

I ran over and grabbed his arm.

"What?"

I slapped him across the face.

"Oh shit." Mark mumbled.

"Don't you dare pull that shit. Not on me, not on the group. Your whole little self pity thing isn't going to help anyone. I'm not dealing with it."

"You guys don't think I'm good enough to be here. I freaking hate that none of you care!"

"Hate me, say it was my fault you left but don't you dare disrespect the other members because you think you're not good enough!"

Jaemin tried to pull away.

I grabbed both of his arms and pushed him against the wall. "Listen to me! You are just as amazing as everyone else in NCT. Don't you put yourself down because of something you can't control!"

Jaemin started crying.

"Noona calm down." Jeno grabbed my arm.

"No he needs to hear this." I sighed, trying not to cry. "Jaemin I love you, I love all of you guys. But this thing that you have for me wouldn't work, you know that.."

"But I really..." He was crying so much he couldn't talk.

I hugged him. "I know ok, I know. I'm sorry. Life is crap but you can do it ok?"

Jaemin nodded and rested his head on my shoulder. "I love you Noona."

"I love you too Jaeminnie." I patted his back.

"This is better than reality TV."

I looked over to Jisung and Chenle sitting on the floor in front of the couch eating popcorn.