New

"Ten!" I jumped out of the van and ran over to him. I tackled him.

"Hey, where have you been?" He asked.

"Red Velvet's dorm, SM was contemplating putting me in Red Velvet. I said hell no." I smiled.

"So what is this place?" Ten asked.

"This is your new home, the dorm for all debuted members of NCT." The manager of 127 responded.

"No shit. We're all going to be living together?" I asked.

"Yes, there is a paper on each bedroom door. If your name is on it, that's your room. The beds need to be put in the rooms and in the bed frames but all of your personal items were packed up and put in boxes in your rooms."

Everyone was happy to be together.

"Well this should be interesting." Taeyong smiled.

"You guys have a good night, I'll see NCT127 in the morning." The managers got in their vans and left.

"Ladies first." Taeyong opened the door.

I stepped inside and saw beds still wrapped in plastic. There was a spiral staircase in between the living room and the kitchen table.

"Woah." Jisung and Chenle looked shook.

I smiled and walked down the hall next to the kitchen. There were 2 bedrooms. "Dream boys, I guess your rooms are down here and the rest are upstairs."

"Race you up there!" Haechan headed for the stairs.

Everyone headed upstairs.

Taeyong opened the door to the recording room.

"Awesome." I spoke.

"Taeyong, Jessi, and I are in this room." Johnny said.