All In Time

July 23, 2017. 6 months have passed.

I sighed as I walked through the halls of SM. I looked at the picture of all 8 Dream members and felt like crying.

"Come on hurry up!" I heard Mark yell.

Mark went passed me without a word. Jeno and Renjun glanced over at me and followed Mark. Haechan bowed to me and continued on. Chenle and Jisung hugged me.

"Hurry up!" Mark yelled again.

"Bye Noona." Jisung and Chenle caught up with the rest of the member of NCT Dream.

I sighed and felt a tear run down my cheek. I stepped into the bathroom and started crying. I stared at myself in the mirror. "What did I do?"

I watched Taeyeon come out of the bathroom. I quickly wiped the tears from my face.

"Hi." She smiled brightly at me.

"Hello Unnie." I bowed to her and went to leave.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked as she washed her hands.

"Just having a hard time except that I'm not in NCT Dream anymore. I'm 18, too old to be with my boys." I shone a fake smile.

"I heard that you and Mark aren't talking anymore, is that true?" She asked.

"Yeah, we got into an argument the day I was moving out of the dorm. I said somethings that I shouldn't have and regret." I explained.

"Then apologize for the things you shouldn't have said. But don't apologize for speaking the truth, no matter how harsh it was." Taeyeon patted my shoulder and walked out.

"Thank you Unnie!" I yelled after her.