Stage

"OK, Mark are you sure that you can preform 3 times in a row, because I can take your place durning The 7th Sense, I know the dance and all your lines." I said very quickly.

"No, I've got it." Mark smiled.

"Dream, you're on."

I nodded. "Let's go kiddos."

I walked on to the stage to be met with threats and boos from the crowd, I sighed and kept smiling. The boys' smiles turned to frowns as they stared into the audience. I watched Sehun and Kai get up, all of EXO was soon on their feet. Dino got up and stood on the bench thing, the rest of Seventeen joined him. Red Velvet got up and glared back at the fans. MJ jumped up and started cheering, Rocky smiled and stood up, the rest of ASTRO stood up. Suga got up and nodded to me. I looked backstage at Johnny.

"Music QUE!" I yelled.

The boys smiled and nodded.

Chew-chew-chew-chew chewing gum Chew-chew-chew-chew Chew-chew-chew-chew-chew Chew-chew-chew-chew chewing gum

I started singing. "Nae kaman seunikeojeureul jigeum meomchuge..."

Timeskip

I sat backstage drinking water. NCT 127 was coming off stage from performing.

"Are you ok?" Johnny asked.

I smiled. "Yeah. I'm good."

Johnny nodded and walked off.

"You're a really bad liar, you know." Taeyong sat down next to me.

"Johnny believed it." I shrugged.

"That's because your older brother is oblivious."

I sighed. "Yeah. But it's ok. I'm ok, I swear."

Taeyong smiled. "Some food and you'll be fine right?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

Taeyong kissed the top of my head. "You've got this. Don't let them get you down kiddo."