Wrong

August 15 2017

I grabbed Mark's arm in the hallway. "Mark."

He turned around. "What?"

"Are we going to talk about this? It's been 2 weeks and you've avoided me the whole time. I'm not playing this bullshit anymore." I pulled Mark into a practice room.

Mark was completely silent.

"Mark Lee, I am not playing this game again. You yell at me or have a calm conversation with me but I can't deal with you not talking to me." I grabbed his hand.

He pulled away from me.

I bit my bottom lip. "Ok then. What do you want?"

He stared at the ground.

"Do you want to break up?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Baby no." Mark caressed my cheek.

"Then what do you want? I'm so sorry if you're mad that I got drunk and tired to..."

"I'm not mad at you! I'm mad at me! I bitched out and Haechan gave me so much shit for it!"

I sighed and grabbed him by his arms. "Hey you're still a baby it's ok, we have so many people that see NCT Dream as a group full of 12 year olds. Plus I still sort of see you as a child."

Mark put his hand on my waist. "Maybe I should prove you wrong."

I giggled a bit under my breath and pushed him back. "Maybe another time, I have a meeting with my manager and the CEO."

"About what?" Mark spun around me and hugged me from behind, placing his chin on my shoulder.

"I don't know yet babe, I have to go talk to them and I can't be late. We can go get dinner tonight if you can." I stepped away from him.

"I can't, our comeback is in 2 days. We're pulling an all-nighter tonight so we can sleep and rest lots tomorrow."

"Noona!" The younger ones came through the door.

"Hey I'll be leaving now." I kissed Mark. "Don't push yourself too hard. That goes for all of you. Huh?"

"Yes Noona." They bowed to me as I walked to the door.

"And Haechan." I grabbed his arm. "Stop being so mean to your Hyung, he's not as confident as most guys. Leave him be or it's your ass."

"Yes Noona."