Two

Josh's pov
I woke up and saw the sky immediately.. I must have fallen asleep on the roof..
I felt something on my chest and looked down to see y/n's Hand.
I looked over to her and saw that she was still asleep..
The beanie she was wearing was no where to be found and the flannel that was tied around her waist was on the ground in the empty pool. Her shirt was wrinkled as well.
I looked down at my self and noticed that my shirt was no longer on me one of my shoes was missing and my pants were sagging low..
What the hell happened last night...
"JOSH!?" Someone yelled from the ground. I looked down and saw Tyler.

Your pov
My eyes popped open when I heard someone yell "JOSH!"
I looked around and saw that I looked like trash and so did Josh. We were still on the roof and I have no idea what happened last night.
I sat up and said "hey Tyler!" And waved while laughing.

"What happened last night?" He said laughing as we approached him after getting off the roof.
I shrugged and Josh said
"I have no fucking idea man.."
"Well then.." He laughed lightly.. He sounded.. Nervous?... Hmm...
"You guys want breakfast?" Josh asked rubbing his head.. "And pain killers!" I said because my head was pounding..
"Those too!" Josh laughed hard.
"Sure.." Tyler smiled..
We all went inside and I made pancakes while Josh searched for pain killers.
Tyler handed me a glass of water and 2 pills which I gladly took quickly. After eating Tyler began to freak out. "Wait! Shit! I forgot I wasn't supposed to sleep here!"
I began to look around and saw kellin asleep or passed out on the coffee table. Patrick was tossing and turning on the ground. Vic however was on top of Patrick. I laughed at the sight and said "can't you just call your mom And tell her you crashed at Josh's place?"
"No cause she thinks I shouldn't hang out with Josh because he was put in jail once!"
I laughed remembering when I had to bail Josh out of jail. He got wasted and tried to sell weed to a cop. I laughed my ass of even tho I paid ALOT! Of money to get him out.
"... Then tell her... Uh... Hm.." I thought for a minute then Said "oh! Tell her you stayed at my house! She knows nothing about my criminal record!" Yeah I have a criminal record.. Only because I beat a girl... And was caught selling alcohol with "special stuff" in it... don't judge me!
"You hav-" "yes! I have one!" I cut Tyler off. "Long story!" "So are you going to tell her you stayed at my place?" He nodded and Called his mom..
"Hey mom I know your going to freak  out but I fell asleep at my friend y/n's house!" He said quickly before his mom could say anything.
"Is this y/n a trouble maker?" His mother asked. I nodded a no and he said "no mom..."
"Can I speak to her mother?" She asked.
Tyler's eyes went wide but before he could say anything I grabbed the phone and said "hi I heard you wanted to talk to me... I'm y/n's mother" 
"Oh.. How was my son last night?" She asked nervously. "Oh he was a doll!" I laughed.
"Ok then thank you miss..." "Miss L/n!" I answered.
She hung up and Tyler looked at me with a silly grin. "So I was a doll?" "YUP!" I yelled wrapping my arms around his neck lightly trying not to choke him. I separated and said "I gotta go change my clothes because I smell like shit and I hate it... Either of you guys wanna come with me?"
"Sure! I mean... If you... If you don't mind..." Tyler said happily then becoming shy again.
"Josh?" I asked.
"Can't sorry. I gotta wait for kellin Vic and Patrick to wake up." He apologized.
"It's cool dude! I'll see you tomorrow!" I waved while pulling Tyler out the door by his wrist.
"Is that your car?!" He asked gesturing to Vic's grey Lamborghini.
"HA! I wish!" I yelled while laughing in his face. "O-oh...." He went back to his shy self.
"Don't worry about it! This baby's mine!" I hugged the front of  my jeep.
"Does it have a name?" He asked in a joking manner. "Yup! His name is Willy!" I said back kinda seriously.. I've Called him Willy since I got him so I guess that's his name!
Tyler laughed as we hopped in.

As we pulled up to my house Tyler asked "how do you afford all this stuff?" With amazement.
I laughed and said "I'm a wizard! Harry Potter is my best friend!"
He laughed happily and we walked into my house and I threw my stuff on the floor.
"Lucas!! Come to mama!" I yelled waiting. About 3 seconds later my big German Shepard came around the corner jumping into my arms.
"I have a strange question..." Tyler said nervously.
"Lay it on me!" I yelled standing in the living room. "do.. You h-have a.. B-boyfriend..?" He whispered the last word..
Time to play a Joke on him!!!!

"Yeah!!!"

Tyler's pov
"Yeah!!! He lives with me! Wanna meet him?" She giggled..
I don't know why but I swear I felt something break inside me....
"S-s-sure....." I said trying not to be heartbroken...
"Ok on second!" She walked toward the kitchen.
"Oh honey there you are!" I heard her yell.
She walked back out with a huge box of pizza and I instantly felt a heavy weight lifted off of my chest.
"His names Steven pizza!" She joked making me laugh really hard.
I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 8:00.. We must have slept in late... Wow...
Y/n began making her way up the stairs and I asked "um.. Y/n.. W-Would you mind if I crashed here tonight?" She nodded a yea and said "of course you can stay! I wanna get to know you better anyway!" She made her way fully up stairs so I sat on the couch and Waited.

Y/n pov
I got dressed into these pajamas

I also got a pair of Josh's pajamas that he left here a while ago which were almost the same pants except they were blue and white and a light gray shirt

Once I was down stairs I handed Tyler the pajamas and plopped on the couch.
"Bathrooms there so you can change!" I pointed to the large bathroom next to the kitchen.
Tyler came out of the bathroom about a minute later and I asked "would you mind if I invites others over?"
"Of course not! This IS your house!" He laughed back so I texted the group chat that I started a while ago.

V=Vic  Y=you   K= Kellin  J=Josh and P=Patrick

Y: yo guys! You felling like sleeping at my place tonight?

K: hell yeah!

V= why not?

J= I'll be there in a few

P= Sorry I have to help my mom and dad :(

Y: Kk sorry you can't come Patrick:(

"Ok so Vic kellin and Josh are coming and I know exactly what we're going to do!" I told Tyler mischievously.
He looked nervous but just as I was about to tell him not to worry the bell rang.
I didn't rush to get it I just yelled "ITS OPEN!" And in came the 3 boys I had invited.